WHO WINS?

• Total voters

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She knows how to push people's buttons, especially those on her side.

Ann Coulter didn’t mince her words when asked what former president Donald Trump could do to “help us take America back.”

“Maybe he could die?” she wrote on X.

Ann Coulter escalated her war of words with Donald Trump, branding the former president a “gigantic p—y” after he referred to the conservative commentator as a “has-been” and a “stone cold loser.”

“Trump begged me to come to Bedminster this week, I said only if I could record a substack with him, but the GIGANTIC P—Y is too afraid of me, so instead he did this,” Coulter wrote in a post on X, the social media app formerly known as Twitter.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
MTG went ahead with the attempt to get rid of Johnson. Welp....I gladly welcome a fully Democrat control of Congress. :sas2:

Trump gonna go ballistic. He told her to sit down and hush. :mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
They tabled that shyt like they had a hot meal they were 15 minutes late for and it was right outside the door.

Embarrassing for the house gop.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:mjcry:

what's the point of Biden curing cancer, if somehow the Dems will fail to take credit for it :mjlol:

Obama literally put up big ass road signs (many of who are still up today) saying "This structure was built with funds from the stimulus act of 2009," went around the country promoting it, and people still thought the stimulus didn't do anything.
:mjlol:

Biden didn't have the signs but he traveled to many of the projects. Including with Mitch McConnell lol. Again, nobody cared. This is not a communication issue. It's an American problem. Unless it's about gas prices, costs of living, abortion, or healthcare Americans do not give a fukk.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Obama literally put up big ass road signs (many of who are still up today) saying "This structure was built with funds from the stimulus act of 2009," went around the country promoting it, and people still thought the stimulus didn't do anything.
:mjlol:

Biden didn't have the signs but he traveled to many of the projects. Including with Mitch McConnell lol. Again, nobody cared. This is not a communication issue. It's an American problem. Unless it's about gas prices, costs of living, abortion, or healthcare Americans do not give a fukk.
Biden just needs to go ahead and give out another round of stimulus checks. That one act alone will supercede any good thing Biden has done so far and guarantee his victory.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Republican former lieutenant Governor of Georgia,
@GeoffDuncanGA on his decision to vote for Biden: “I didn't get here lightly. I’ve been a lifelong Republican…I’ve tried everything. I tried to support Nikki Haley…But now we just have to take Donald Trump out of our system…

I got tricked into it. I voted for him in 2016, I voted for him in 2020, begrudgingly. And I made a mistake both times…”

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GNFtmQQX0AAtznX.jpg