WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Starting to get the feeling Tim Scott doesn't have the American publics best interest at heart guys
He has 0 chance at getting chosen for vp. He must be fundraising on the possibility. 45 knows he'd instantly lose 20% of his maga base if he tries to put a black person in too high of a position of authority.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
He has 0 chance at getting chosen for vp. He must be fundraising on the possibility. 45 knows he'd instantly lose 20% of his maga base if he tries to put a black person in too high of a position of authority.
Noem going puppy Terminator probably really fukked up their plans. She had all the right things on paper, but because of her affair with a Trump lackey I didn't think Trump would pick her.

Right now I still think he's going to pick a female VP. And I'd look at the two women in Iowa. The Governor Reynolds and the Senator Ernst. People that think he would pick Huckabee or Stefanik aren't paying attention. After all the shyt Trump has said about fat women he's not running with a fat chick. He might run with an ugly one, but he ain't running with an fat ugly one.

Haley would also save him, but he's got too much pride, and she doesn't have enough dignity to not go groveling back to him.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Noem going puppy Terminator probably really fukked up their plans. She had all the right things on paper, but because of her affair with a Trump lackey I didn't think Trump would pick her.

Right now I still think he's going to pick a female VP. And I'd look at the two women in Iowa. The Governor Reynolds and the Senator Ernst. People that think he would pick Huckabee or Stefanik aren't paying attention. After all the shyt Trump has said about fat women he's not running with a fat chick. He might run with an ugly one, but he ain't running with an fat ugly one.

Haley would also save him, but he's got too much pride, and she doesn't have enough dignity to not go groveling back to him.
A woman vp would turn off a chunk of his base as well. There will come a time in the future when the gop as a whole embraces diversity(Haley's support is a strong strong indicator pointing to this). But in their current state they haven't suffered enough, yet. He isn't choosing a woman. And if he does he sunk his campaign even further.

The gop is the Forgotten White Male Party for now. If you run at the national level and forget it you do so at your own peril. And guess what? Those maga housewives are just fine with that setup.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
four years ago today, Trump told ABC that he wasn't prepared for the covid pandemic because "I have a lot of things going on."

2/3
during that same ABC interview Trump made a case that lives should be sacrificed to reopen the economy during a pandemic

3/3
ABC: Do you believe the reality is that lives will be lost to reopen the economy?

TRUMP: "It's possible there will be some, because you won't be locked into an apartment or a house or whatever it is. But at the same time, we're going to practice social distancing."

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GHdxD6LXMAAMGVS.jpg