Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It was a breh that went out blazing? :ehh:
I was surprised.

It’s really interesting to hear none of the usual rhetoric.

“Good guy with a gun.”
“Guns don’t kill people”
“Mental illness.”
“Can’t stop criminals from getting guns.”

I suppose it’s because they were serving a felon with possession of firearms warrant and the good guys lost.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

RbgYhzI.gif

Wait until he finds out that uber and Lyft aren't even available in a lot of small ass towns hehe

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Funny thing about this to me is that while Lyft is cool and I'm sure some people will use it, the larger section of Biden votes will likely come from people who casually mail their ballot in or show up on a random early voting day, when there isn't a big line and they have time off work (Saturday, Sunday, etc). You know, all the things Trump is explicitly telling his voters not to do.
:dead:

Another reason I'm not really stressing the election. If it was the 90s or early 2000s, with limited to no early voting options for voters who aren't that motivated? I'd be concerned. But voting is so easy at this point, and interest in the election is so high...the pure numbers game says there are simply more democrat-leaning votes to pick up in states with suburbs (white women) and diverse areas (black people, Hispanics, young people, etc).

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
White folks here in SE Louisiana are extra gloomy today. I think Hope Hicks testifying really put a damper on their last hope he might make it out of the trial without a charge.

One guy, after praising Putin(yeah this happens in day to day life trust me :mjlol: ), told me he was convinced Biden was getting reelected at this point. He looked like he lost his puppy, wife and paycheck at the same time admitting it.

I could have told him what anyone with sense knows. The minute jury selection began he was gone in the eyes of many voters who were undecided. The undecided are who have to be swayed. You lose them you can hang it up. If his base was enough he would have sailed to victory in 2020 with 0 issue. What's gonna happen in '24? They've anered a whole new segment of voters thanks to abortion via IVF and the repeal of Roe vs Wade.

What was Trump's greatest asset in 2016? His base? No. His charm? No. His perception as a successful businessman? No!

His greatest asset was nobody really knew him. They knew of him. They knew his clown behavior but it was something they looked at as a way to stand out. But when someone takes on the high profile job as President you get to know them. He is his own worst enemy through his behavior. They see it's not just an act. Dude really lacks leadership skills and is childish.

I look forward to the next round of polls.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
White folks here in SE Louisiana are extra gloomy today. I think Hope Hicks testifying really put a damper on their last hope he might make it out of the trial without a charge.

One guy, after praising Putin(yeah this happens in day to day life trust me :mjlol: ), told me he was convinced Biden was getting reelected at this point. He looked like he lost his puppy, wife and paycheck at the same time admitting it.

I could have told him what anyone with sense knows. The minute jury selection began he was gone in the eyes of many voters who were undecided. The undecided are who have to be swayed. You lose them you can hang it up. If his base was enough he would have sailed to victory in 2020 with 0 issue. What's gonna happen in '24? They've anered a whole new segment of voters thanks to abortion via IVF and the repeal of Roe vs Wade.

What was Trump's greatest asset in 2016? His base? No. His charm? No. His perception as a successful businessman? No!

His greatest asset was nobody really knew him. They knew of him. They knew his clown behavior but it was something they looked at as a way to stand out. But when someone takes on the high profile job as President you get to know them. He is his own worst enemy through his behavior. They see it's not just an act. Dude really lacks leadership skills and is childish.

I look forward to the next round of polls.
Proportionally, nobody cares about the Stormy Daniels trial except Democrats.

What's hanging over Trump's head is January 6th and trying to steal the 2020 election. It has yet to be seen whether Trump ultimately gets the blame for Roe vs Wade ending. I've listened to the focus group podcasts and so far they seem to view Trump as a moderate or pro-choice on abortion that will say what he needs to say that get votes from the pro-life people.