WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Biden should constantly remind people of this… maybe I’m being overly pessimistic and as crazy as it sounds I don’t know if enough people give a sh1t about Trump saying he’s not gonna accept election results and insinuating violence if necassary
-abortion
-trump is a coward who's going into the election claiming "i win, or it's stolen"
-electing donald trump is not going to bring down grocery prices

these are the 3 things biden has to message on

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Why is the Cajun Skeletor so angry? I thought Biden was winning? :mjlol:

He out here acting like HL and TLR Dem slurpers

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Biden should constantly remind people of this… maybe I’m being overly pessimistic and as crazy as it sounds I don’t know if enough people give a sh1t about Trump saying he’s not gonna accept election results and insinuating violence if necassary
Breh people DON'T care. Until it actually happens. This country is beyond fukked.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Gaza hasn't had an election since 2006 and Hamas is doing fine

:manny:
Sorry Mr M3. I won’t be drawn into an argument with folks who oppose genocide based on their strict moral code, but also are asking for the beheading off all the wealthy people and conservatives. :manny:

im no communist but something is wrong here

this company shouldnt get one cent of tax breaks or incentives. im tired of reading about how these workers resort to welfare, OUR money

i dont know what the solution is. some french revolution, guillotine shyt would be :ahh:

they didnt do anything 'wrong', but they arent doing anything socially responsible

Thats too generous. They need to be beheaded by the guillotine in the public.

To something better.....the guillotine and public executions of the corrupt officials in Tech, Finance, and government. :mjgrin:

guillotine-French-Revolution.jpg

^^^^ Pulling the lever on the town square guillotine after the fascists have been rounded up

I don’t hate it, but I do enjoy the irony of the horseshoe.

Israel ain’t shyt. They didn’t need nor deserve our additional aid. I’ve been on record about that from jump.

But I’m not about to uplift some oppressive theological Islamist groups and governments as a Response.

It’s wild, I remember in the other threads seeing that one Canadian and liberal nap pushing the narrative that evangelicals were opposed to Israel aid and it was just establishment dems pushing it. Only for us to see the most evangelical head of the republican house push the bill through.

He cared so much about Israel and how this antisemitism bill that he abandoned his own border deal. 🎾

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
A bunch of cops and is Marshalls got clapped up serving a warrant to a felon with a firearm.

They didn’t post the assailant so everyone assumed it wasn’t a black man. It was. Biden came down here. I got a chance to be in the press and it was surreal.

The craziest part is this wasn’t viewed as our gun laws being lax or black people being violent boogeyman.

The original viral leak was that it was a Hispanic.

Biden gotta go something, at least pretend to do something, about immigrantion.

He also needs to address that housing prices are high and people need to feel safe buying good, renovated homes, in traditionally great neighborhoods.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
A bunch of cops and is Marshalls got clapped up serving a warrant to a felon with a firearm.

They didn’t post the assailant so everyone assumed it wasn’t a black man. It was. Biden came down here. I got a chance to be in the press and it was surreal.

The craziest part is this wasn’t viewed as our gun laws being lax or black people being violent boogeyman.

He also needs to address that housing prices are high and people need to feel safe buying good, renovated homes, in traditionally great neighborhoods.

It was a breh that went out blazing? :ehh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

There’s nothing he can do about home prices but he had an immigration deal done

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Interest rates are way too high. As far as the border is concerned, it's too late. Needs more distractions like the campus riots are doing and trump trial lol

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

The media is covering all this extensively.

People are way more alert and pissed about this stuff than you guys give them credit for. I would say look at elections since 2020(actual results not some 1000 person poll) but that clearly means nothing in the eyes of many.

Biden doesn't have to chase behind Trump every second nor does everything he does need a Biden Reprisal. The man does have a job to do.

But trust the media is covering the bs damn near to the point of exhaustion. It annoys some people but I see it as necessary. Let people see!

Just because folks aren't screaming from the mountaintops doesn't mean they aren't paying attention.