WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:skip: bold strategy. there's a lot to criticize the far right about, but having children doesn't seem like one of them

especially when the Godless Liberal types don't want to have kids because of climate change :dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Right wing conservative radio guy (and DeSantis supporter) on the recent rumors about DeSantis being the VP choice:

I was thinking this the minute I saw the news that DeSantis met with Trump over the weekend. While I agree Trump is stupid, there's one thing he's smart about: self preservation. And selecting another disloyal person to be his VP would be suicide. Whoever he picks will be a sycophant willing to completely debase himself/herself for Trump, and willing to betray the Constitution for him when asked.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
Collins: Just to be clear, you're voting for someone who you believe tried to subvert the peaceful transfer of power, that can’t even achieve his own policies, that lied about the election, who is facing 88 criminal counts

Barr: The answer is yes.

2/3
Full quote: “The answer to your question is yes.”

Courtesy of
@Acyn .

3/3
If you’re not following us, please do. We would appreciate it. Thank you.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GMI2mAyaoAAK6bq.png

bnew

Veteran
Daps

:skip: bold strategy. there's a lot to criticize the far right about, but having children doesn't seem like one of them

especially when the Godless Liberal types don't want to have kids because of climate change :dead:

who said it's about climate change? people with college degrees are struggling to get by, how can they afford to raise a family?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who said it's about climate change? people with college degrees are struggling to get by, how can they afford to raise a family?

I find it funny that the same people who pass policies to make life harder for families and weaken the social safety net are the ones who complain the loudest about people(white people) having less kids.

Not even saying those polices would result in a higher birth rate, but making families more comfortable would seem like a no brainer if a higher birth rate is what you desire.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
To highlight the difference between pre-election polling and reality, if last night's result was part of the general election, Biden would have won Pennsylvania by 7 percentage points.

Screenshot-20240429-110652-Messages.jpg

I know this is anedoctal but last weekend I got my first invitation to a political survey ever

I've voted every year since I was 18, I've got an embarrassing number of posts talking about the 2016, 2020, and 2024 presidential elections and I am firmly voting for Biden because, well, fukk Trump.

That said I didn't have the patience to fill out the whole survey. I did about 8 of the 30 questions and tapped out.

I also noticed that they were using push polling as well so I just got annoyed with it. It takes a certain type of person to finish these things.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
imo young voters are going to stay home in Nov

Biden has no business running again and Trump is going to win because of it

Trump a is clown don't get me wrong but its like the dems don't do anything to make you wanna throw a vote their way (im better than the other guy). People get tired of hearing that every election cycle

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Biden has no business running again and Trump is going to win because of it

Trump is clown don't get me wrong but its like the dems don't do anything to make you wanna throw a vote their way (im better than the other guy). People get tired of hearing that every election cycle
If Biden is the only option, then he needs to not be in charge of decision making

If you dont vote for me, then you're not Black, jack was an early sign of problems but ppl laughed it off as a meme

Whether it's because of me tal decline or not, dude thinks he can do whatever he wants

I even saw some ppl brush it off as, he's not racist, he just says stuff he shouldn't

Dude looks like he's in mental decline

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden got a whole list of accomplishments :pachaha:
He does. But he might be the 1st President in recent history to not get any credit for his accomplishments because everyone is solely focused on inflation, with the Israel/Gaza war and immigration lurking after that.

He might be the most accomplished first term President in recent history in terms of legislation passed through Congress.

On CNN yesterday they showed a poll saying over 61% Americans view Biden's Presidency as failure. Likewise 55% viewed Trump's as a success.

I think the polls were dishonest but I think the sentiment is there. He can still beat Trump though.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He does. But he might be the 1st President in recent history to not get any credit for his accomplishments because everyone is solely focused on inflation, with the Israel/Gaza war and immigration lurking after that.

He might be the most accomplished first term President in recent history in terms of legislation passed through Congress.

On CNN yesterday they showed a poll saying over 61% Americans view Biden's Presidency as failure. Likewise 55% viewed Trump's as a success.

I think the polls were dishonest but I think the sentiment is there.
Two things happen.

Liberals spend their time chasing conservative outrage instead of focusing on their own accomplishments.

People just be saying shyt and are uninformed.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:mjlol: Youth Voting has been increasing because of Social Media like Twitter and TikTok, a good reason why Obama won in 2008. Abortion is the key issue this election cycle, and Gen Z is right now about 70% Left-leaning, a bigger percentage than other Generations.

Youth and Black Vote are what going keep Biden in office.