WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: I agree with you on the Palestine genocide.

How you equate me posting Trump being incompetent as endorsement of Biden's unconditional support of Israel ?

I did not equate your post with support of Biden on Israel issue.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

biden's doing an abortion speech in florida? :banderas:

maybe this really is all he should do for the next 6 months. if he can't do anything about inflation or gas prices, then just totally ignore them :mjlol: talk about nothing but republicans forcing women to give birth

Speech today was about abortion in Tampa

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Net and Yahoo is putting Warlord Biden’s election in jeopardy.

ATTN Secret Service: stand down and standby.

I think the only thing REALLY saving Biden is I think with the weight of all this shyt, Trump croaks in 2024. IDGAF what superdrugs they are giving him, his body is going to betray him this year. Look at this piece of shyt. He's getting paraded around back and forth and has nowhere to run or hide. Biden can just be kept in the cryogenic chamber they've been keeping him in.

Biden can keep sucking Israel dikk and he can do it with inpunity. I don't know how we keep going in the opposite direction with this shyt, but here we are.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The majority of the country does not support Israel that's a goddamn lie
no, it isn't. the Democrat base is not the majority of the country; it's half the country

and you know what the majority of the country really didn't support? this:

i never liked israel, or america's relationship with israel. so i never would have believed that the Hamas terrorist attack, and the obnoxiousness of Weekend Gazans here in America, would actually make me side with Israel even remotely. but the fact that you fukking clowns can't even articulate what Hamas' endgame is makes Israel look like the reasonable side

so go ahead, and prove me wrong; what is Hamas' endgame? what are they trying to accomplish? let's hear it. they must have had some idea, when they parachuted into israel, killed a thousand people, and then went to hide out among those civilians that you're pretending to care about because it's trendy

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

the mooch has spoken :ufdup:

71zKowD.gif