WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this....doesn't sound inaccurate :mjlol:

all these Godless Aquatic 3000 types are gonna be lining the streets, screaming about trannies and Palestine, and not wanting Warlord Biden to be the nominee. it's gonna be a fukking embarrassment

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

this....doesn't sound inaccurate :mjlol:

all these Godless Aquatic 3000 types are gonna be lining the streets, screaming about trannies and Palestine, and not wanting Warlord Biden to be the nominee. it's gonna be a fukking embarrassment

It's going to be minor. More and more people are realizing the alternative to this is fascism plus Trump for all we know might be in jail at that point from this NYC trial.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's going to be minor. More and more people are realizing the alternative to this is fascism plus Trump for all we know might be in jail at that point from this NYC trial.
no judge in the country is going to throw Trump in jail before the election

and he doesn't even deserve to go to jail for the fukkin stormy daniels crime :mjlol: he'll get found guilty and pay a fine or something

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
no judge in the country is going to throw Trump in jail before the election

and he doesn't even deserve to go to jail for the fukkin stormy daniels crime :mjlol: he'll get found guilty and pay a fine or something
He'll likely see contempt charges. Dude just keep pushing the judge's buttons. That's gonna catch up with him at some point.

Politically the damage has already been done, though. The outcome is irrelevant.

As far as saying he doesn't deserve it.....I would get on your case about that statement but I know how you roll about females charging dudes for stuff. You're the same poster that didn't think he should have had to pay out so much for E Jean Carrol....yet didn't know the original amount had been smaller but he kept running his mouth after being warned not to so it ballooned.

Fact is some of us men get demonized for no reason and some of us tempt the tiger and then cry victim when we get bit. Trump isn't the hill to die on. He has been tempting the tiger long before he even thought of running for president. It's why his reputation in NY is so crappy and is the real reason why he feels he can't get a fair trial in NY. When he said that what he was really saying is these people know the real me and rightfully have an axe to grind. He knows how he has behaved deep down. For literally years. He most definitely deserves to have the book thrown at him and I hope it does full stop!