WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Pennsylvania primary is a closed primary, so no independents or democrats participated on the Republican side and vice versa. Biden, the incumbent, received nearly 138,000 more votes than Trump in which both parties nominees were set. That's 56,000 more votes than the margin Biden beat Trump by in 2020.

I've been saying this for months: Pennsylvania is out of play for Trump.

But the polls :sadcam:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Haley's numbers during primary told a big story that is still unfolding. They can keep acting like it's nothing, though. :sas2:
I think the moderate wing and right wing who don’t fukk with Trump want this to happen… only way they get from out under trump completely is to get beaten so bad they say ok that’s it.. Thats the only way I see them remotely getting the party back… But it don’t matter they will literally have to start a new party

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many people were polled? And who are they polling? :flabbynsick:

Not sure

I get it with polls but I do think there is a difference between living and dying with polls and saying they’re all BS and they mean nothing

Yes alot of polls have been off since 2016 but a lot have also been close to accurate so i dont think completely dismissing every poll is good either

I guarantee you Biden and his team aren’t looking at losing 6 points in 3 months
With the Quinnipac poll as meaningless I bet they are at least somewhat concerned