WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
NEW AD: If Donald Trump can’t get hired at a mall, we shouldn’t hire him as president.

2/2
Consider supporting our campaign to help us place ads like this in front of swing voters across the country who will play a key role in defeating Donald Trump this November.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GLyJZpJXQAA39V4.jpg

GLxKLQ2XIAAOjvS.jpg

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you better off today than you were 4 years ago??

I swear some people have amnesia about how absolutely demented this man was during 2020.

We want Biden to stop doing stupid shyt so he can win. Does his BFF, Net and Yahoo, want the same for him or is he using this inexplicable chokehold that Zionist have on the U.S government to hurt Biden’s chances in 2024?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Twitter Reacts to Trump Praising “the Boss” Kim Jong Un​

Trump continues to praise dictators, autocrats, and terrorists

Twitter reacted to an uncovered clip of Trump praising North Korea’s dictator Kim Jong Un while speaking to his Truth Social investors and influencers at his Mar-a-Lago home. Trump called Kim Jong Un, “the boss,” and praised him as “a warrior,” “a tough guy,” and “a smart guy.”

Author Ruth Ben-Gait, who writes about fascism, authoritarians, propoganda, and democracy, commented:

“He admires NK because it is a criminal entity masquerading as a government. Cybercrime is a main state activity.”

Journalist Victoria Brownsworth noted that “Kim Jong Un starves his own people.”

Twitter user Sgt. Joker said:

“The Leader of the @GOP adores Kim Jong Un. That’s how far the Republican Party has descended into insanity.”

Twitter account Spiro’s Ghost remarked that such rhetoric would have been disqualifying for a Republican candidate to say.

Others pointed out that Trump has a history of praising dictators. Trump has indicated he wants to be one himself and his comments are part of his pattern praising authoritarians and terrorists who murder their political opponents and put their enemies in camps. This is the GOP’s presumptive nominee.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
We want Biden to stop doing stupid shyt so he can win. Does his BFF, Net and Yahoo, want the same for him or is he using this inexplicable chokehold that Zionist have on the U.S government to hurt Biden’s chances in 2024?

:what: I agree with you on the Palestine genocide.

How you equate me posting Trump being incompetent as endorsement of Biden's unconditional support of Israel ?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
We still need that court case stickied thread, guys. I'm not popular enough here to kick that off. Need somebody with a big name to kick it off. Surprised it hasn't been kicked off yet. :sas2:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
a lot of the bad faith posting on that topic makes me look like an amateur :wow:
a lot of the bad faith posting on that topic makes me look like an amateur :wow:
My favorite is hearing leftists all of a sudden becoming fiscally conservative about their tax dollars.

Or wanting America to be the worlds police again.
:troll:
Did I do it right?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

biden's doing an abortion speech in florida? :banderas:

maybe this really is all he should do for the next 6 months. if he can't do anything about inflation or gas prices, then just totally ignore them :mjlol: talk about nothing but republicans forcing women to give birth