WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The belief that Trump is better for the economy never ceases to amaze me.

Gas was cheaper during his time because no one was driving due to covid. His tax cuts(as is usual under Republicans) ballooned the deficit and has a hand in everything we are facing. The Biden admin's response to covid wouldn't have had to be so drastic if the Trump admin had taen it more seriously. Their ineptitude ended up costing him the election.

I had a Trump supporter tell me a Trump reelection would guarantee $1 a gallon gas and that people were still being paid not to work. That money has long since dried up. As far as $1 a gallon gas....does anybody really think we'll see a dollar a gallon again? We could elect a Saudi gas magnate prince and we'd never see less than $2.75 I promise.

I told dude they needed talking points that weren't so stale. He walked off.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The belief that Trump is better for the economy never ceases to amaze me.

Gas was cheaper during his time because no one was driving due to covid. His tax cuts(as is usual under Republicans) ballooned the deficit and has a hand in everything we are facing. The Biden admin's response to covid wouldn't have had to be so drastic if the Trump admin had taen it more seriously. Their ineptitude ended up costing him the election.

I had a Trump supporter tell me a Trump reelection would guarantee $1 a gallon gas and that people were still being paid not to work. That money has long since dried up. As far as $1 a gallon gas....does anybody really think we'll see a dollar a gallon again? We could elect a Saudi gas magnate prince and we'd never see less than $2.75 I promise.

I told dude they needed talking points that weren't so stale. He walked off.
It's simply because of the downturn.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I really think polls are heavily over sampling people who haven't voted in years and have no real intention of voting, because it's cheaper than parsing data for the right amount of likely vs registered vs unlikely voters. Do I think RFK Jr takes more from Trump than Biden? Sure, mainly because of crazy people who believe vaccines are poison. But he's also a zionist which turns leftists and far right wingers off.

My point is I think RFK Jr and Trump will under perform on election night because so many of their alleged voters are just dissatisfied people who have no intention of voting.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I really think polls are heavily over sampling people who haven't voted in years and have no real intention of voting, because it's cheaper than parsing data for the right amount of likely vs registered vs unlikely voters. Do I think RFK Jr takes more from Trump than Biden? Sure, mainly because of crazy people who believe vaccines are poison. But he's also a zionist which turns leftists and far right wingers off.

My point is I think RFK Jr and Trump will under perform on election night because so many of their alleged voters are just dissatisfied people who have no intention of voting.

The contrarians of THL said he would hurt Biden :mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

The likely voter screens are showing a trend

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

The impeachment of Biden failing is gonna keep a lot of folks home by itself. You will never get them to admit it but many maga hung a ton of hope on the impeachment. Think the 'if not before' flags. They deep down know 45 needs something drastic to get back in. I mean he was already been handed one L. That's an uphill battle off top.

Things have not gotten better for them since.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Also a lot of damaging stuff is about to come out in this trial. Even a mistrial, which is possible, will not change that. This trial is a loser no matter what for 45. We are about to be privy to details that haven't been out there before. When you have to rely on middle of the road voters you can't afford stuff like that. That's why delaying until after the election was such a big game plan. Information is dangerous. Think Hillary right before the election in '16. It changes shyt.

Jury is seated. That automatically costs votes right there with a lot of middle of the road voters.

Just wait until the jury intimidation starts in earnest. I feel for the jutors and hope major protections are in place for them.

We are in wild times people. Polls can't even begin to gauge it.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Also a lot of damaging stuff is about to come out in this trial. Even a mistrial, which is possible, will not change that. This trial is a loser no matter what for 45. We are about to be privy to details that haven't been out there before. When you have to rely on middle of the road voters you can't afford stuff like that. That's why delaying until after the election was such a big game plan. Information is dangerous. Think Hillary right before the election in '16. It changes shyt.

Jury is seated. That automatically costs votes right there with a lot of middle of the road voters.

Just wait until the jury intimidation starts in earnest. I feel for the jutors and hope major protections are in place for them.

It’s over for Sleepy Don lol

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Eh, I disagree. Everybody knows Trump cheated on his wife with multiple women and paid money to cover it up.

People's minds are already made up on Trump. All it would do is re-enforce how people already feel about him.

He won't go to jail for this if convicted. He'll get a fine. Maybe probabation at the most.