WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You’re really trying to melt your brain and keep up with these narnian arguments :pachaha:

The sad thing is that there are probably a host of issues that they could protest and get involved in to make a difference in the community they live in.

Police Violence?
Affordable Health Care?
Climate change?
Unions?
Pollution?
Food Insecurity?
Homelessness?

I don't think it's a just case of naivety but severe mental illness

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The sad thing is that there are probably a host of issues that they could protest and get involved in to make a difference in the community they live in.

Police Violence?
Affordable Health Care?
Climate change?
Unions?
Pollution?
Food Insecurity?
Homelessness?

You’re disgusting.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Police Violence?
Affordable Health Care?
Climate change?
Unions?
Pollution?
Food Insecurity?
Homelessness?

I can’t think of a more noble and urgent issue than ending a genocide and an ethnic cleaning.

Sad to see the same people who hated Cheney and Bush turn into the Neocons they despised.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can’t think of a more noble and urgent issue than ending a genocide and an ethnic cleaning.

Sad to see the same people who hated Cheney and Bush turn into the Neocons they despised.

How are their actions going to end either? Seriously? The US isn't Israel or Palestine.

I realize that people are fine with it online but Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran are actually trying to do what you're accusing Israel of.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
How are their actions going to end either? Seriously? The US isn't Israel or Palestine.

I realize that people are fine with it online but Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran are actually trying to do what you're accusing Israel of.
tumblr_inline_p7rc7nPfPg1qcxtji_250.gif

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like how you completely disregard the fact that Hamas and Hezbollah shoot rockets at israel on a daily basis :mjlol:

as a weekend Gazan, at what point do you tell your brethren that israel isnt going anywhere, and they need to negotiate a solution that accepts israel existing, or more Gazans are gonna keep dying?

because if your position is that israel can't exist, and the ship has fukking sailed on that, at what point are these war deaths YOUR fault? "death to israel" is the biggest, worst example of fighting a losing battle in human history, and it's not even close

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush