WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm really going be awake at night knowing that Mike Pence is probably at minimum like a top 50 important figures in American history...

Mother would be proud that he stopped the coup.

I've called him a p*ssy for not doing 25th back then, but he has a chance to redeem himself by getting on the stand. He's the final girl in the Jason movies

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really going be awake at night knowing that Mike Pence is probably at minimum like a top 50 important figures in American history...
i'm glad people like him and cheney and kinzinger will be vindicated, and on the right side of history

not that any of them really did anything besides doing their job, but there's a whole lot of un-american cowards on the right who did the easy thing, and just went with the crowd. and will again in november :snoop:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
i'm glad people like him and cheney and kinzinger will be vindicated, and on the right side of history

not that any of them really did anything besides doing their job, but there's a whole lot of un-american cowards on the right who did the easy thing, and just went with the crowd. and will again in november :snoop:
Nah, because they let this monster run rough shot

taker597

Superstar
Daps

No.

Pence got made a historical figure because of Trump and his coup. Pence did the bare minimum and saved Democracy. He's instantly became important historical figure by just DOING ONE THING.

That's wild