WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Kamala/biden strategist have definitely neutered walz, people saying shapiro woulds been better don't realize he would have went thru the same malpractice. I think he won but def missed opportunities trying to seem overwhelmingly likeable
Not sure what you mean, Walz favorability has sky rocketed. The people who wanted Walz to take Vance head off gladiator style are Harris voters already. The strategy Walz deployed at the debate wasn’t for us

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No one in America is voting because of the VP debate.

Walz did what he does best. Come across as relatable, explained policy in an easily digestible manor and represented a breath of fresh air in a climate where people don’t view politicians as genuine.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Kamala/biden strategist have definitely neutered walz, people saying shapiro woulds been better don't realize he would have went thru the same malpractice. I think he won but def missed opportunities trying to seem overwhelmingly likeable
What are you talkin about?

He's the VP he's supposed to play the background :what:

She is running for President not Walz

:mjlol:
Smh at the edit :hubie:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one in America is voting because of the VP debate.

Walz did what he does best. Come across as relatable, explained policy in an easily digestible manor and represented a breath of fresh air in a climate where people don’t view politicians as genuine.

Agree but I still think he could have took Vance down more and showed the contrast between him and Trump and Walz and Kamala without turning moderates off