WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'd go in the opposite direction. plenty of NC-type independents who lean Trump, but kinda sorta know he's a piece of shyt, will take comfort in voting Stein to even it out :yeshrug:

Robinson is a uniquely horrible candidate, to the point where i don't even think he has any bearing on how people vote for the president

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Honestly I'm reticent about getting hyped up by poll numbers.

I'd like to be optimistic but that cynical part of my brain tells me that all these polls are just political junk food.

I know they might be getting more accurate as we get closer to Election Day, but I can't wait for this shït to be over. My YouTube algorithm needs to be cleansed.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

still disappointed that TT didn't bury this fakkit on this last night. total missed opportunity. he's out here shamelessly spouting this shyt the next day, because he didn't get checked

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The campaign has really neutered Walz and I don’t understand why. He got the job in part due to going on media shows and torching Trump. He has done one media appearance since becoming VP and it was clear during the debate that he was told to be cordial, find common ground with Vance etc. End result was a debate where people largely thought both guys did well.

They ain’t neuter him bro.. he stated the label of weird on the gop.. it stuck and everybody is calling the gop weirdos… Walz doesn’t have to mention it again

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So this happened to me last night:

shooyY6.jpg

hFuh1Es.jpg

9pdXBLO.jpg

kuHBgEs.jpg

I'll admit I squealed like a little girl. :russ:

We out here
y0ihjPN.png

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
i can't lie; there's bigger issues than which syllable you emphasize in kamala's name. and i can guarantee there's tons of actual kamala supporters who pronounce her name wrong, so the scolding is off putting. i'd rather leave this alone than make a big deal out of it at this point

the takeaway should be that lewandowski is a shythead for several more important reasons than "it's kAmala, not kamAla"
My pops unfortunately pronounces her name wrong. He sometimes calls her Kamilla. I stopped trying to correct him because he doesn't care anymore lmao. But he has her sign in his front yard and he's proud of it.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you weren't voting for biden against trump, and you live in GA? :scust: jesus. i thought you lived in a non swing state. disgusting

The old Warlord is trying to get us into a war in the Middle East. Looks like I was right in holding my vote until a potentially better option came along.