WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Walz came across more likable than Vance and Walz explaining key issues goes over better than Vance skirting around every issue.

Yes, there are some very stupid people who think because Vance was "well spoken" that it means he's intelligent or that he had substance.

Fact-checking is another reason why some people think Vance did well. He got flustered the one time CBS hit back on him and cried about "there isn't supposed to be fact-checking :sadcam: "

Just because Vance wasn't as unhinged as Trump means nothing. Walz did what he had to do.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Walz came across more likable than Vance and Walz explaining key issues goes over better than Vance skirting around every issue.

Yes, there are some very stupid people who think because Vance was "well spoken" that it means he's intelligent or that he had substance.

Fact-checking is another reason why some people think Vance did well. He got flustered the one time CBS hit back on him and cried about "there isn't supposed to be fact-checking :sadcam: "

Just because Vance wasn't as unhinged as Trump means nothing. Walz did what he had to do.
Exactly. I just find it sad and kind of funny how we are trying to get uneducated people to see through the bs. Kamala dropped an 80 page economic policy last week. I’m probably one of like 5 people who read it because nobody gives a shyt about real issues and really addressing shyt.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Really surprised this kept coming up. Vance went to Yale Law and was working with Venture Capitalists for years. He's a lot more polished than Walz, which is to be expected. But as last night showed, even the more well spoken people can get sonned to Bolivia because of the bullshyt they believe.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s kind of hard to land a punch on character flaw by association when Trump owes 100 million for rape.

Trump is such a scumbag that no character attacks will ever work on the opponent.

Yep and it’s the daily mail so I take the allegations with a grain of salt

Obviously if he did it that’s F’d up but it’s not gonna affect the election since it’s not Kamala and as you said Trump is a complete scumbag

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Exactly. I just find it sad and kind of funny how we are trying to get uneducated people to see through the bs. Kamala dropped an 80 page economic policy last week. I’m probably one of like 5 people who read it because nobody gives a shyt about real issues and really addressing shyt.

Y'all throwin' policies at me
You know that nikkas can't read

:yeshrug: