WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

In an unusual move, the five major broadcast and cable news networks have prepared a joint open letter that urges President Biden and former President Donald J. Trump to participate in televised debates ahead of Election Day, according to two people with direct knowledge of their plans.

The letter — endorsed by ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC and Fox News — thrusts into public view a question that has swirled within media and political circles: whether the presidential debates, one of the nation’s last remaining mass civic rituals in a polarized age, will occur this year at a
ll.

look at these whores, begging for ratings :mjlol:

Me if I'm Biden

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So Glenn Youngkin didn’t learn his lesson from 2022 huh :mjlol:

Veto’ing birth control? Yeah this clown will be a one term Governor, times up homie Nov 2025 right around the corner:mjlol:

Virginia Governors can only serve one term. They can't serve two terms back to back but they can sit out a cycle and run for Governor again.

He's not helping whoever the Republican candidate will be at all. If he campaigns with the candidate he would only bring down that person's campaign.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In an unusual move, the five major broadcast and cable news networks have prepared a joint open letter that urges President Biden and former President Donald J. Trump to participate in televised debates ahead of Election Day, according to two people with direct knowledge of their plans.

The letter — endorsed by ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC and Fox News — thrusts into public view a question that has swirled within media and political circles: whether the presidential debates, one of the nation’s last remaining mass civic rituals in a polarized age, will occur this year at a
ll.

look at these whores, begging for ratings :mjlol:

Only way I want a debate is if they put them both in a soundproof isolation booth and they mute Trump's microphone every time he tries to interrupt.

I think a debate is worthless. I'd rather see town halls with strong moderators. Let them explain positions instead of debating talking points

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Trump is a rapist so I guess the whole no exemption thing makes sense

This is why I kept arguing with dude about the Republican Party ability to change. Mfkers banned abortion based on a law from 1864. 18 fukking 64. :mjlol:
Give the current Republican controlled SCOTUS time and they'll overturn the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendment, and the Civil Rights Act.

That isn't fear mongering or hyperbole people have to realize this no vote, both sides shyt is not a game

Black women already have abysmal maternal mortality rates and banning abortion is a literal death sentence