WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
An Indian woman is not winning the GOP nomination for president anytime soon. I can’t emphasize how much their whiteness is wrapped into who is the president of the U.S.

A moderate is not winning the nomination either. Republican base will double down and double down. If they lose they’ll blame the candidate for not being sufficiently conservative or they'll accuse the other side of cheating. Ig still hasn’t dawned on them that they are not the majority of this country. They’ll need to make peace with that before they can move on.
Haley isn’t moderate and nor is she seen as Indian in the way yall believe.

She was the governor of SC :pachaha:.

Her biggest negative is being a woman

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haley isn’t moderate and nor is she seen as Indian in the way yall believe.

She was the governor of SC :pachaha:.

Her biggest negative is being a woman

Governorship <> the President. She might win the first couple of primaries, but when the primary election. hits the SEC states, its a wrap for her and any other POC.

As much ass ass as Vivek was kissing, volunteers told his wife to her face that voters said they were won’t vote for him because of his skin color.

You underestimate how much value Republicans place on the president looking like all the other presidents except for Obama.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
ted cruz is banking his life on being the nominee in '28. whether he gets it, i dont know, but he's my guess. rick scott would have the credibility, but he's a fukkin ghoul
No. Ted Cruz is a cuck and Rick Make Americans Pay More In Taxes Scott aren't being nominated for jack shyt in a national election

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Governorship <> the President. She might win the first couple of primaries, but when the primary election. hits the SEC states, its a wrap for her and any other POC.

As much ass ass as Vivek was kissing, volunteers told his wife to her face that voters said they were won’t vote for him because of his skin color.

You underestimate how much value Republicans place on the president looking like all the other presidents except for Obama.
Nikki Haley is effectively a white woman.

Her views aren’t moderate.

And there’s no racial or social dynamic that exists that did not come into play as a SC politician.

I’m not making predictions on who will be after Trump.

But if he loses, Haley is going to be pushed and will be the front runner until something else emerges.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikki Haley is effectively a white woman.

Her views aren’t moderate.

And there’s no racial or social dynamic that exists that did not come into play as a SC politician.

I’m not making predictions on who will be after Trump.

But if he loses, Haley is going to be pushed and will be the front runner until something else emerges.
What in the last 50 years has the Repubkican party done to make you think they would select a woman, an Indian woman at that, as the leader of their party? :heh:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
What in the last 50 years has the Repubkican party done to make you think they would select a woman, an Indian woman at that, as the leader of their party? :heh:
It's a long shot BUT you just pointed out your argument flaw. For this year? 2016? Hell no!

But they have to go into survival mode soon or they'll crash and burn. That would please me considering how they sold themselves out going back to Gingrich.

With that said, the political landscape is changing. It's getting to a point where just throwing nonstop white males up there isn't gonna fly with folks. The Democrats got the jump on them with that. The primaries showed there is a piece of the gop ready to switch up. Not some huge swath! No it's too soon for a huge swath.

But I can't get over the money she made and the votes she did get. You buy into the maga feel good talking point that it was just Democrats giving her money? LOL

Haley has more juice than folks wanna give her credit for.

Might be a few election cycles though. In politics you can't act like numbers and money mean nothing. That 'white men only' shyt is still strong now but it's waning.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a long shot BUT you just pointed out your argument flaw. For this year? 2016? Hell no!

But they have to go into survival mode soon or they'll crash and burn. That would please me considering how they sold themselves out going back to Gingrich.

With that said, the political landscape is changing. It's getting to a point where just throwing nonstop white males up there isn't gonna fly with folks. The Democrats got the jump on them with that. The primaries showed there is a piece of the gop ready to switch up. Not some huge swath! No it's too soon for a huge swath.

But I can't get over the money she made and the votes she did get. You buy into the maga feel good talking point that it was just Democrats giving her money? LOL

Haley has more juice than folks wanna give her credit for.

Might be a few election cycles though. In politics you can't act like numbers and money mean nothing. That 'white men only' shyt is still strong now but it's waning.

The white population has gone from 85% in 1980 to 61% in 2020 census and it’s expected to drop to below 50% in 25 years.

A sane party would have shifted their approach to be more inclusive and diverse in the face of these changes. The Republican Party has done the opposite. They’ve doubled down on their belligerence towards women and POC. The flaw in your argument is assuming you are dealing with rational party ready to make changes for its own survival. The current Republican Party base and most importantly, conservative media, is not rational. They will continue to double down and triple down on their bigotry for sometime to come.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The white population has gone from 85% in 1980 to 61% in 2020 census and it’s expected to drop to below 50% in 25 years.

A sane party would have shifted their approach to be more inclusive and diverse in the face of these changes. The Republican Party has done the opposite. They’ve doubled down on their belligerence towards women and POC. The flaw in your argument is assuming you are dealing with rational party ready to make changes for its own survival. The current Republican Party base and most importantly, conservative media, is not rational. They will continue to double down and triple down on their bigotry for sometime to come.
I literally am discussing what they can do in the future. :skip: I agree the current party isn't open but there are cracks showing. Can't be denied.

Did you read my post at all? The diminishing numbers literally feed into my whole 'changing political landscape' observation. :skip:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I literally am discussing what they can do in the future. :skip: I agree the current party isn't open but there are cracks showing. Can't be denied.

Did you read my post at all? The diminishing numbers literally feed into my whole 'changing political landscape' observation. :skip:

I’m going to try to be nice and ask again. What indicates to you that this party annd movement and a whole is capable of change to become more inclusive? What actions or changes in rhetoric indicate this to you? The

You are attributing what you would do in a similar situation to what this party will do at some undefined point in the future. What I’m asking you is on what basis are you making this prediction?

Everything this party has done since Obama became president indicates the opposite of what you are claiming. The party, the base, the media, institutions etc. have only intensified their belligerence since Trump became president. So where are these “cracks” in their current posture that that you see which will usher changes in this party?