• Total voters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You should definitely follow your own advice then. Nobody but you and @the cac mamba bring trans people in this thread. We know how you both feel, no need to repeat it ad nauseum.
Nah fukk that. If they wanna argue with me about it, go address them. DOn’t defend them then get mad when we reply defending our position. Either end the discussion on both sides or prepare for a response.

Yall love gaslighting people with contrasting opinions when you dont want to hear them because you all can’t actually stomach having to debate issues you think youre past. You dont even have the willpower to ignore the topic or not reply, but rather you have to step in and assert how “above” the conversation you are further insinuating that you can’t actually defend your position.

The funniest thing I see trans defenders do is assert that theres some secret attraction then so as to then engage in transphobia to then cast accusations that insufficient trans-rights support means that theres something wrong with you.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m a black male. Trying to weigh down every minority issue with an illegitimate issue like transgender rights is not worth discussing, debating, or acknowledging. I’ve been on the forefront of talking about the threat that conservatives pose to minority political and social issues on this forum more than basically everyone else. Transgender rights are not one of them. The mere fact of a group or issue existing does not mean you have to defend it. If this was the case, you would be defending radical Islamic groups.
I'm a Black man too, and it's obvious you don't actually care about human rights if you're sitting here dismissing trans rights and calling them illegitimate. You've already exposed yourself in the past by aligning with bigots and pushing the same rhetoric they use. You even post bullshyt from fukking Reduxx, like they're credible. You’ve shared articles from Christopher Rufo-aligned bigots too. You're in here arguing for us to ignore the fact that trans people are under attack (like we all are) just because you think it's politically expedient, and that's unacceptable to most reasonable people. We're not going to cherry-pick who support. And we understand that support them isn't weighing us down. And get over yourself. All you do is spam threads with articles you haven't taken the time to read or with tweets.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Yeah right, just like he said he would go away if he lost in 2020.

Difference between now and 2020 is the odds of him sharing a prison yard with Puffy and Vince McMahon are much higher than they were 4 years ago. He's not mentally 100% in this race compared to 2016 and 2020.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Transgender issues largely absent from the DNC

Support for LGBTQIA+ rights fell not after gay marriage, but once trans issues starting taking prominence.

I dont know why I need to tell you with repeated studies, stories, and details you’ll ignore because you’re ideologically driven to defend this issue. Thats all yall do when I bring this stuff up. Its cost democrats up and down the ticket who can’t even appeal to normal voters because we’re telling them that males and females don’t exist or that marginal issues about fake trans issues are worth wasting political capital on. You should have the common fukking sense to at least be able to make an argument for why this issue is so important to you above and beyond waiting for the polls to shift your opinion.

Did you even read any of these links? I don't have to defend any of this because I personally could care less. And apparently most other people share the same sentiment. You keep painting this boogeyman picture of support for trans people somehow causing Dems to lose elections.

All you did was post links talking about polled support, you have yet to post an example of this topic hurting Dems in any fashion. Why do we have to keep f*cking asking you to support this wild claim you keep making?

From your own link

To be clear: there’s been a whole lot of legislating perceived solutions for problems that don’t exist. Most of the cases identified by those pushing such bans center on elite athletes like those participating in college sports. The NCAA’s position, which defers to the national governing body of each sport where possible and eventually looks at compatibility with Olympic standards for every team, pits fairness against inclusion, a microcosm of the broader debate that has become a political litmus test.

It’s worth remembering this fact, too: the population under discussion is relatively small. According to the Williams Institute, about 1.3 million adults and 300,000 young Americans identify as trans in a nation of 330 million. The best estimate is that of the roughly 200,000 women playing college sports in any academic year, we are talking about 50 trans athletes.

AGAIN - I would like you to provide me with an example of a Democrat supporting Trans issue hurting them at the ballot box.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Did you even read any of these links? I don't have to defend any of this because I personally could care less. And apparently most other people share the same sentiment. You keep painting this boogeyman picture of support for trans people somehow causing Dems to lose elections.
I love this shyt so much. You tranny defenders dont read and love to obfuscate and lie. You losers attack me, make me do your own homework, then have the fukkin nerve to insinuate that I haven’t read the shyt I’m telling you to read. You stupid motherfukkers :mjlol:

The support for trans issues has disappeared from mainstream democratic priorities. Period.
All you did was post links talking about polled support, you have yet to post an example of this topic hurting Dems in any fashion. Why do we have to keep f*cking asking you to support this wild claim you keep making?

From your own link

AGAIN - I would like you to provide me with an example of a Democrat supporting Trans issue hurting them at the ballot box.
Man you hoe ass nikkas are shameless. Politicians go where the polls are. If issues fall out of favor, politicians will react accordingly.

First you denied that there was any polling supporting my stance. You skipped over that cause you lost that debate now you’re waiting for democrats to lose because it. Nah fam. Thats what poling is for. It tells politicians how to avoid further losses and how to shore up further support in other topical areas. Yall keep wanting for dems to fall off a cliff just to prove a point instead of course correcting and avoiding disaster.

This is just like with the defund the police bullshyt you fukk nikkas were doing. Yall refused to learn you were wrong and wanted democrats to LOSE before you changed your mind on the obvious conclusion that it was bad politics. In fact, yall threw little sissy hissy fits like the whiny c*nts you are because yall aren’t actually interested in democrats winning or avoiding losses to satisfy your selfish politically naive hot takes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm a Black man too, and it's obvious you don't actually care about human rights
trans rights aren’t on the list of priorities of human rights defenders
if you're sitting here dismissing trans rights and calling them illegitimate.
Trans people deserve rights as living sentient humans. They dont deserve further concessions due to their ideological flaws or biological confusion.
You've already exposed yourself in the past by aligning with bigots and pushing the same rhetoric they use.
I don’t support all issues, causes, or communities. Tagging me with terms isn’t going to change my opinion because that shaming tactic won’t work. You can’t even articulate why you’re dying on this issue.

Why not defend radical muslims?
You even post bullshyt from fukking Reduxx, like they're credible.
I care about women protecting themselves from sexual degenerates pretending to be women
You’ve shared articles from Christopher Rufo-aligned bigots too.
If republicans and conservative activists are the only ones brave enough to call out this insanity, so be it. Democrats need to evolve and join the fight.
You're in here arguing for us to ignore the fact that trans people are under attack
Trans people shouldn’t be attacked.
(like we all are)
Theres no trans issue that is on par or relevant to what black people are facing or are interested in. This is disrespectful, shameful, ahistorical, and laughable. You’re a fukking loser for suggesting this. I hope you’re mocked for this.
just because you think it's politically expedient, and that's unacceptable to most reasonable people.
You’re unreasonable because you defend the unreasonable yourself
We're not going to cherry-pick who support.
Go defend the Taliban. I dont give a fukk.
And we understand that support them isn't weighing us down. And get over yourself. All you do is spam threads with articles you haven't taken the time to read or with tweets.
More crying.

Tell me, in your own words, why defending youth gender transition is worth having mainstream democrats endorsement

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall love gaslighting people with contrasting opinions
"Contrasting opinions" meaning "being a bigot"
I’m a black male.
🧢
rying to weigh down every minority issue with an illegitimate issue like transgender rights is not worth discussing, debating, or acknowledging.
You are an Indian bigot.

Stop shytposting on the coli and focus on your burgeoning rap career:

:dj2:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should definitely follow your own advice then. Nobody but you and @the cac mamba bring trans people in this thread. We know how you both feel, no need to repeat it ad nauseum.
the funny thing is, i just act like a nomal person from 10 years ago :mjlol:

you zesty, bad faith actors can do whatever you want. laughable but unimportant issue