WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Trumps base begins to dwindle if he loses, because you're talking about 3 straight loses even tho 2016 was a technicality.

:dahell:

You “hope” he doesn’t run again.
Everything we know about Trump tells us that he will never relinquish his grip over that party. It goes against every fiber of his being.

I dont think he would leave the WH in 2028 willingly if he won this year TBH. He would spend four years trying to find a way where he run for office in 2028 and he would find sycophants who would help him make the legal case.

For native born Americans, this may seem absurd, but some of us naturalized citizens, watching unfit men hold on to power at any cost is familiar.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The things we are about to see...it's about to be Jan 6th on Steroids when Kamala wins.

Who cares it’s not gonna work in the end.

Plus if these idiots want to do things like storm the Capitol and get football numbers again so be it

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harris definitely got a debate bump

Between this and the Biden debate I guess the narrative that debates really don’t matter is losing steam

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I get that they don’t want a repeat of 2016 but this schtick from the Harris campaign is getting annoying

It wouldn’t kill the Dems to show a little confidence for once.

You don’t always have to be pussies

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't want to spend a lot of time on this. I think it's clear now that @the cac mamba is one of these lifelong Republican cacs who is embarrassed by Trump and how the mask has been lifted from the GOP. He wanted DeSantis to beat Trump. He throws cold water on anything from Kamala/Walz that's even a tiny bit progressive. He's at war with progressive ideas. He's obsessed with trannies.

Guaranteed if Kamala wins he'll be bytching about her for 4 years and propping up some "smart" Republican hack for '28

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think Trumps base begins to dwindle if he loses, because you're talking about 3 straight loses even tho 2016 was a technicality.

I just think a lot of the hardcore Trumpers go back into hiding. A lot of these cacs were never involved in politics at any level, never voted, etc... The Trump cult is made up in part from the dregs of white America. If Trump loses and goes away, a lot of these people go away with him.

Daps

I get that they don’t want a repeat of 2016 but this schtick from the Harris campaign is getting annoying

It wouldn’t kill the Dems to show a little confidence for once.

You don’t always have to be pussies

Nah, this time around it’s way more important. Keep the underdog mentality. We now know what Trump is like once in office and there is potentially 3 Supreme Court justices on the line.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I don't want to spend a lot of time on this. I think it's clear now that @the cac mamba is one of these lifelong Republican cacs who is embarrassed by Trump and how the mask has been lifted from the GOP. He wanted DeSantis to beat Trump. He throws cold water on anything from Kamala/Walz that's even a tiny bit progressive. He's at war with progressive ideas. He's obsessed with trannies.

Guaranteed if Kamala wins he'll be bytching about her for 4 years and propping up some "smart" Republican hack for '28
Yup he's a republican who is embarrassed trump brought racism out in the open, it's why he's a DeSantis fan