WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless she just blows him out of the water.
He'll the run same playbook. They stole it. It was a handful of votes in corrupt states blah blah blah.

I literally have a group chat with a bunch of white dudes that I went to college with. They move boulders to make excuses for Trump. They won't change if he loses again and it's close.
yes, cholesterol and biology will take care of that for them :yeshrug:

was biden that bad, that you've erased the fact that we just watched him go from 78 to 82, in front of our eyes? :dead:

Trips

Superstar
Daps

was biden that bad, that you've erased the fact that we just watched him go from 78 to 82, in front of our eyes? :dead:
Biden is held to a higher standard. If you don't believe that, I'm wasting my time.

Trump looked like shyt in the debate with Kamala and people are still saying he won. He's not treated the same ever. Trump can be 85 and as long as he walks up to the podium he'll get 30% favorability in a crowded republican primary. Until I see people across all spectrums of the media calling his bullshyt. NO I saw Biden go from 78 to 82, and I see Trump just as fukked up without the out of a speech impediment. I see Trump talking about fictional characters, talking about how magnets can and can't work. And no one says shyt.

Cholesterol and biology haven't killed dikk Cheney.
Strom Thurman lived to 100
Robert Byrd lived forever
Bob Dole lived forever

these fukks live despite all odds

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
i'll enjoy coming back to these posts, if this site is still around :mjlol:

trump '28 is not a thing. kamala beating him will destroy his credibility with the right, and what's left of his rapidly deteriorating mind
Assume the GOAT grifting Conman will stop attempting to extract money from his cult due to logic and shame brehs

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Trump says retarded shyt almost every hour he ‘s awake. He doesn’t lose any support from his base. As long as he has a pulse and desire he will continue to be the Republican nominee

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You thought this was the election that the GOP was going to get rid of Trump. :heh:

Trump owns that party until he dies because he is too much of a narcissist to ever step down.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Trump says retarded shyt almost every hour he ‘s awake. He doesn’t lose any support from his base. As long as he has a pulse and desire he will continue to be the Republican nominee
Exactly. Republicans have shown no effort to get him out of the paint. Running the same guy 3 elections in a row, especially after a loss is proof they won't get rid of him. His base is never leaving him. Turtle, is old and frail and despite how he took over the courts. He isn't as cut throat as Pelosi. Cause she got Biden out the paint. Where you at Turtle. Every major republican that had power before Trump is either outside the Republican party (Bush's, Romney, Cheney) or you kissed the fukking ring. They are afraid of him, they are afraid of his base, and they are afraid of losing power. And they will do absolutely whatever it takes to keep power. If that means fukking rolling out Trump when he's like this:

were-going-somewhere-grandpa-marvin-marsh.gif

They will do it. Cause they are more afraid that people won't vote for them in the primary and will vote for the person who fellates Trump

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
#BlueMAGA :salute:

kamala owns the best guns, many people are saying, with tears in their eyes. big, beautiful guns, like nobody's ever seen :wow:
People aren't 'BlueMAGA' just because they push back against the bullshyt you spread in here from the worst sources, you doofus. Is it really that hard to admit you fell for something a known fake news-spreading idiot shared? Do better.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People aren't 'BlueMAGA' just because they push back against the bullshyt you spread in here from the worst sources, you doofus. Is it really that hard to admit you fell for something a known fake news-spreading idiot shared? Do better.
fell for what? what gun does kamala own?

i'm the only one who hit the :skip: when she said that? i don't believe that :russ:

and for the record, im not a gun owner. i dont like guns. im not even criticizing her :why: why are you so fukking sensitive about THIS topic, of all things?

Trips

Superstar
Daps
no. it's due to being 78 years old

please go watch the biden debate again :mjlol:
Why do you feel the Right Wing cares?

Trump looks terrible almost daily. No one says shyt. Instead people are trying 4D chess how what stupid shyt he said actually meant. Like for example he said the audience went crazy for me in the debate. There wasn't an audience. He just was in trump bullshyt mode. But, Trump defenders oh...he was just talking about all the people that watched and those that didn't like him getting fact checked.

:pacspit:

You're right in that if they run him again it would most likely be political suicide. But, that doesn't mean they won't do it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
no. it's due to being 78 years old

please go watch the biden debate again :mjlol:

And? Do you think republicans would turn on Trump the way democrats turned on Biden after that debate? Because I sure as fukk don't. Trump has been stumbling through speeches this year for months, saying wild shyt and making odd mistakes yet nobody says a peep. Hell let's imagine a world where the Biden of 2020 showed up to that June debate and Trump was the one looking confused, sounding frail etc. Would republicans have done anything, or would they have doubled down defending their guy? And what would the media do...because I'd bet anything they would say "well republicans say he's fine so that settles it" and move on.

I'd argue that running for president is Trump's best source of income right now, and his best shot at avoiding prosecution. The money he's stealing right now will pay his legal bills going into 2027. And if he runs and gets the nomination again, it buys him more time to avoid prosecution (since the courts won't throw him in jail while he's running) while securing more funds. This is a grift, fueled by people who willingly put up with this fraud. Why would I believe it's gonna end after November if he loses lol. He is not a normal candidate, he's a cult leader at this point. As long as he's upright he will run.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
because they want to win :why:

they are not nominating an 82 year old, two time loser. you sound insane :mjlol:
So why did they support him over DeSantis and Haley? When both are clearly more cognitively functioning then both Biden AND Trump?
Why do they ignore the obvious bullshyt because he's 78 now , that will only be worse when he's 82. So THEN...THEN they will finally get rid of him.

You could argue that DeSantis or Haley would STILL be ahead of the Dem Candidate. But, the Right Wing doesn't have a fukking back bone to stop trump. If it means losing anything other than the presidency. Because they already have a blueprint of how to hurt a Dem President. They just need the base of Trump and the dumbasses "undecided" to not go straight ticket DEM. They will keep doing whatever to make sure they can win the congressional seat/senate seat if they lose the presidency.