Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
images

Devito puts on one of the greatest all time TV scenes here :wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I feel good about PA because Kamala will have the base turnout (early or on election day) to withstand Trump, who doesn't have a GOTV operation there. The math just works well for her there UNLESS she just collapses with white voters.

BTW I just checked CNN's front page...no mention of the Trump "incident" over the weekend. I don't think anyone cares and I'm not even sure his life was ever in danger. And of course mere hours after calling for rhetoric to be toned down he's out here calling immigrants "animals." He can't stay out of his own way and it will only get worse.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Would you be willing to share the entire thread?

I do not have an account on that website and will not be getting one.

1/2
NEW: Kamala Harris needs to sell her economic vision. It’s not Bidenomics. And it's definitely not neoliberalism.

It's something new. I'm calling it "middle-class capitalism." It appears to have 2 key elements:

1) Build-build-build. Build 3 million homes. Build factories. Build more US small biz. Build "diverse sources of energy". This part of her plan is pro-growth and sounds a lot like the abundance agenda.

2) Help those who are struggling. Expand the CTC. Make childcare and eldercare more affordable. And aggressive anti-trust actions. This part of her plan sounds more traditionally Dem.

2/2
Full column here: "Kamala Harris wants to try something new: ‘Middle-class capitalism’"

The vice president is creating a vision that moves beyond neoliberalism.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/09/16/kamala-harris-economic-plan-vision/

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXrvH0MXYAAHWcH.jpg

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel good about PA because Kamala will have the base turnout (early or on election day) to withstand Trump, who doesn't have a GOTV operation there. The math just works well for her there UNLESS she just collapses with white voters.

BTW I just checked CNN's front page...no mention of the Trump "incident" over the weekend. I don't think anyone cares and I'm not even sure his life was ever in danger. And of course mere hours after calling for rhetoric to be toned down he's out here calling immigrants "animals." He can't stay out of his own way and it will only get worse.
I think the assassination attempts are working against him. The simple majority of this country, needed to win, just wants to turn the page on Trump and all his chaos and drama. I’m optimistic that just enough people refuse to go back to the anxiety inducing daily drama of a Trump presidency. The claims of Haitians eating pets and the attempts snapped people back to reality.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Last edited: