WHO WINS?

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Someone who I assume doesn’t “love this shyt” posted a tweet from the republican nominee for president and was immediately jumped on by your boy who appears more emotionally unhinged than usual these days.
I mean, at this point - Trump has exhausted any energy there is to seriously critique the Democrats from the left on social or culture issues similar to Bush in 08. I can’t fault anyone for wanting to get away from the Trump paradigm, we’re all exhausted. But it’s like I said back in 2016 - if Trumps win, he will be so bad that we’ll spend the next Democratic terms just pulling back from where he brought us.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You basically just said “my feelings matter more than facts.” It is not remotely concerning if someone is California or Maryland decides to vote for West. It has no effect on anything, and that fact is a major factor in why people of the opposite opinion in “red” or “blue” states don’t vote. Republicans have lost the popular vote in every election except Bush in 04 and it has had no impact on our politics.

Again, I can care less if someone here in NYC votes for Jill Stein - I would be concerned if they did that shyt in a close governor’s race.
Well, guess what? People who vote for Cornel West are less likely to vote for Democrats down ballot as well.

Also, if everyone operated with the mindset of "I live in a blue state, so it's safe for me to vote third party", then suddenly that state might not be so blue anymore.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Meh, the argument that it doesn't matter because I live in a safely blue or red state doesn't pass the test.

For one, folks are voting for a third party because they want a third party.

Second, folks say they're voting third because they want want to show their vote matters. Your vote only matters if the candidate loses.

Lastly, the moral argument falls flat because you're openly okay with, if not hoping for, causing more harm if your specific needs aren't met.

Please stand on business.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Meh, the argument that it doesn't matter because I live in a safely blue or red state doesn't pass the test.

For one, folks are voting for a third party because they want a third party.

Second, folks say they're voting third because they want want to show their vote matters. Your vote only matters if the candidate loses.

Lastly, the moral argument falls flat because you're openly okay with, if not hoping for, causing more harm if your specific needs aren't met.

Please stand on business.
Well, guess what? People who vote for Cornel West are less likely to vote for Democrats down ballot as well.

Also, if everyone operated with the mindset of "I live in a blue state, so it's safe for me to vote third party", then suddenly that state might not be so blue anymore.
These aren’t serious arguments based on anything in reality. These are just vibes. Just get back to talking Kamala and Trump fellas lol.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
These aren’t serious arguments based on anything in reality. These are just vibes. Just get back to talking Kamala and Trump fellas lol.
You aren't being serious. His behavior is why you have a green party that has no seats and guys like Larry Hogan winning in Maryland. :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
rubber-ducky-smoke.gif

Make announcements about not posting only to come back and post even more.

The I don't care and I'm above this schtick is one you haven't quite mastered @No1, but you keep doing it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hey man, i’m not here to argue with you

You wanna believe and do dumb shyt, go right ahead :hubie:
thats the same logic you all have. RFK was taking votes from Trump, so it was a “quasi vote” for Biden.
This is dumb AF. It's like saying drinking water is a vote for milk. A vote for West is a vote for West. It's stupid for either side to try to force people to vote for them. It's called freedom of choice. Not everyone will like every major candidate.
They dont believe in democracy

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nope, it's based on fact. Also, voting party is LITERALLY based on "vibes".
He's been on one all day.

When the polls werent favorable it was vibes over data.

Now that polls shows Kamala doing well it no longer reacting off the the data.

This is just his way to avoid the discussion. He's a frustrated progressive who needs to be right on everything.