WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Sadly she believes(or is paid to believe) what her voters and a lot of "online" people believe that Putin and Assad are the "good guys" for all sorts of twisted reasons

frankly depressing

This exchange should be the nail in her coffin but probably will be ignored by her supporters. If it is the nail there's surely someone else to raise the banner and the cycle continues of defrauding the American public.

That's the thing. She basically openly supported a Syrian genocide with the assad thing and somehow someway she was able to pivot away from that by hopping onto the free Palestine position. She's using her insincere positions on Gaza and reparations as a moat for her immorality.

yourgod

Pro
Daps
I think Kamala is gonna win by a wide margin, gas prices coming down, the fed gonna start cutting interest rates this week, it’s like a perfect storm for the dems. The magas (I don’t even wanna call them republicans) are just throwing shyt at the wall to see if it sticks now, the debate sent orange man spiraling.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@highbrow_nobrow
Trump: Democrats said please don’t call immigrants animals. I said, no, they’re not humans, they’re animals.

2/11
@highbrow_nobrow
This kind of language is indistinguishable from the rhetoric used by Hitler during the Third Reich.

3/11
@highbrow_nobrow
If you’re not following us, please do. We would appreciate it. Thank you.

4/11
@AkronRain115196
All those friggin’ morons standing around him. Great look fellas.

5/11
@GriFdotpy
This should be absolutely disqualifying…

6/11
@thisguyjack
This is straight outta Hitler 101.

Donald Tr*mp is a domestic terrorist.

7/11
@UpstateNYgal518
Hmmmmmmm... Immigrants are animals? Really?

Trump married 2 immigrants!
1. Wife Ivana- from Czechoslovakia. Then emigrated to Canada and then to US.
2. Wife #3 Melania- born in Slovenia, part of Yugoslavia. Then emigrated to the US.
3. His family was originally from Germany and was called Drumpf (in 1600's). His descendants changed their name from to Trump during the Thirty Years' War (1618–1648).
4. His Mother was from Scotland and immigrated to the US when she was 17. Fred Trump was born in US.

8/11
@ChrisJustice01
Felon Trump is an animal overdue for his cage.

9/11
@eugah
What kind of animals were your immigrant wives?

10/11
@FlattOutSense
Members of the GOP frustrated with Trump for killing the best border security bill they’ve had on the table in years.

11/11
@Chris_Hoare
And who are those men behind him disgracing the uniforms they wear?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

I wonder how long it’s going to take white conservatives to realize and accept that they are not the majority of voters anymore? We are now going on 16 years of these people living in delusion followed by lashing out when they lose. They first lashed out with the Tea Party and last lashed out with Jan 6.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:mjlol:

I wonder how long it’s going to take white conservatives to realize and accept that they are not the majority of voters anymore? We are now going on 16 years of these people living in delusion followed by lashing out when they lose. They first lashed out with the Tea Party and last lashed out with Jan 6.
They understand this, that’s why suppression and disinformation is the strategy

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They understand this, that’s why suppression and disinformation is the strategy

The politicians and people in power know, but I think the Republican voters still think a GOP candidate is capable of pulling Reagan/Mondale numbers.

I honestly don’t think they know how much demographics have changed. Hell I don’t think Dem voters know that they are in the majority now. They don’t act like it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The politicians and people in power know, but I think the Republican voters still think a GOP candidate is capable of pulling Reagan/Mondale numbers.

I honestly don’t think they know how much demographics have changed. Hell I don’t think Dem voters know that they are in the majority now. They don’t act like it.
You’re right they don’t know and that’s because they only consume Fox News

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

1/11
@highbrow_nobrow
Trump: Democrats said please don’t call immigrants animals. I said, no, they’re not humans, they’re animals.

2/11
@highbrow_nobrow
This kind of language is indistinguishable from the rhetoric used by Hitler during the Third Reich.

3/11
@highbrow_nobrow
If you’re not following us, please do. We would appreciate it. Thank you.

4/11
@AkronRain115196
All those friggin’ morons standing around him. Great look fellas.

5/11
@GriFdotpy
This should be absolutely disqualifying…

6/11
@thisguyjack
This is straight outta Hitler 101.

Donald Tr*mp is a domestic terrorist.

7/11
@UpstateNYgal518
Hmmmmmmm... Immigrants are animals? Really?

Trump married 2 immigrants!
1. Wife Ivana- from Czechoslovakia. Then emigrated to Canada and then to US.
2. Wife #3 Melania- born in Slovenia, part of Yugoslavia. Then emigrated to the US.
3. His family was originally from Germany and was called Drumpf (in 1600's). His descendants changed their name from to Trump during the Thirty Years' War (1618–1648).
4. His Mother was from Scotland and immigrated to the US when she was 17. Fred Trump was born in US.

8/11
@ChrisJustice01
Felon Trump is an animal overdue for his cage.

9/11
@eugah
What kind of animals were your immigrant wives?

10/11
@FlattOutSense
Members of the GOP frustrated with Trump for killing the best border security bill they’ve had on the table in years.

11/11
@Chris_Hoare
And who are those men behind him disgracing the uniforms they wear?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Come on man. The dems are no angels in all of this.

Both sides.

Cornel 2024.