WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The media damn near wanted Obama impeached for wearing a tanned suit, the dhit Vance and trump gets away with is wild to me

I believe someone said Steve Bannon gave them the blueprint which is to just continue to say crazy sh1t because they can’t cover it all and people eventually become numb to it

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GXhoukgb0AA9LTx

He's big mad :mjlol: :umad:
he obviously has tons of voters who love taylor swift. this is gonna piss them off :mjlol:

Daps
he obviously has tons of voters who love taylor swift. this is gonna piss them off :mjlol:
He gotta tread lightly because hes punching out his weight class now. I cant think of anyone worse for him to be attacking rn
I believe someone said Steve Bannon gave them the blueprint which is to just continue to say crazy sh1t because they can’t cover it all and people eventually become numb to it
Conventional news doesnt handle dealing with it well. The CNN/Vance interaction from earlier is a good example. This mf Vance said he made the story up, Dana quotes it back, long silence, Vance bullshyts some more, then Dana moves on and tries to get him to denounce the Proud Boys. What is the point of asking him all your questions if he's going to lie directly to you? They may as well argue about one question for the entire time slot

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Walz has so much material to humiliate Vance in the debate

I don’t usually think VP debates mean much but I think it’s gonna get embarrassing for Vance
In the grand scheme of things I don't think they mean much other than bolster and hold the line for the Presidential candidates. I'm interested in this debate because I want to see if Walz is going to really air out Vance or go light on him.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
lol the blame JD Vance is going to take for losing this election.

Blood libeling a low turnout demographic in florida

admitting to lying about on it CNN.

the shyt he says about women.

the shyt he said about irish/italian immigrants
I kinda hope hope for a low Republican turn out b/c if Trump/Vance loses the election, it's the beginning of the end for the MAGA cult. Depending on how bad Trump loses Republicans maybe will grow some nuts a ditch Trump for good.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
He gotta tread lightly because hes punching out his weight class now. I cant think of anyone worse for him to be attacking rn

Conventional news doesnt handle dealing with it well. The CNN/Vance interaction from earlier is a good example. This mf Vance said he made the story up, Dana quotes it back, long silence, Vance bullshyts some more, then Dana moves on and tries to get him to denounce the Proud Boys. What is the point of asking him all your questions if he's going to lie directly to you? They may as well argue about one question for the entire time slot
JD is about to learn a tough lesson. Don’t fukk with the mainstream media. After that interaction CNN about to have a weeks worth of (more) negative coverage on them for atleast a week. In the last 50 days that’s peak idiocy.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

I can't believe it's legal for elected official to lie in 2024... It's just such dangerous rhetoric.

It's illegal to lie in a government court room, but these people can spread the most heinous lies is dangerous for society.

The Clinton crime family
The Biden crime family
And coming soon, the Harris crime family