WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps

People are really worried about Kamala wielding power
1. It's the NYT
2. This the same shyt we saw in the leadup to the 2008 election when people thought Obama was winning.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
46% in the last two elections and I'd bet money he lands somewhere around there this time. Maybe he hits 47% at the most.
45% is dead ass his ceiling…while it seems like Harris just keeps pulling further and further away.

46.8% is the best he could do in two back to back elections. That’s before you figure in January 6.
Well the political folks on CNN/MSNBC theories may be correct about Trump not being able to grow his voter base outside MAGA. They might be right come November.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the political folks on CNN/MSNBC theories may be correct about Trump not being able to grow his voter base outside MAGA. They might be right come November.
I don’t see it not being the case. Trump is way too out there and polarizing. I don’t know anybody that didn’t like him in 2020 but likes him now. He’s like tripled down on the crazy since then

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
WOW

Selzer’s poll in October or early November is normally predictive so let’s see if it changes in a few weeks. In 2020, her final poll had Trump up 7. He won Iowa by 8.

But this stunning. :wow:

Don’t beat around the bush. Does this mean Kamala has a shot at being madame president??? :lupe:

Daps
RFK Jr. says he is being investigated for collecting whale specimen

His daughter Kathleen "Kick" Kennedy, 36, described in a 2012 article for Town & Country magazine how, when she was 6, her father used a chainsaw to cut the head off a dead whale that had washed ashore and bungee-corded it to the family's car during their drive home.

"Every time we accelerated on the highway, whale juice would pour into the windows of the car, and it was the rankest thing on the planet," she told the magazine at the time. "We all had plastic bags over our heads with mouth holes cut out, and people on the highway were giving us the finger, but that was just normal day-to-day stuff for us."
:mjtf::damn:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is why Trump/Vance are going ALL IN on immigration

They’re basically saying we’re gonna win this by scaring enough people in the rust belt about immigration which isn’t a terrible political strategy but I think the way they are doing it is backfiring on them more then helping them

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
GXhoukgb0AA9LTx

He's big mad :mjlol: :umad: