WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Most likely, they are not taking any chances now. It will make sense if they fired first
I'm not saying fired first

I don't think anyone was firing at trump... I think he just told his secret service people to fire in the air to get a story that he's being shot at again

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The media damn near wanted Obama impeached for wearing a tanned suit, the dhit Vance and trump gets away with is wild to me
It’s fukking maddening to watch them get away with saying shyt that would have significant repercussions for anyone else. I hate how no rules seem to apply to them in the same way they do for everybody else. I'm sick of it.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It’s fukking maddening to watch them get away with saying shyt that would have significant repercussions for anyone else. I hate how no rules seem to apply to them in the same way they do for everybody else. I'm sick of it.
What you’re seeing is white privilege in action

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
you got more than half the supreme court protecting this orange fukk...it is insane

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Donald Trump Jr., a key surrogate for his father’s campaign, weighed in on the debunked claim about Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio. “You look at Haiti, you look at the demographic makeup, you look at the average I.Q. — if you import the third world into your country, you’re going to become the third world,” he told the conservative activist Charlie Kirk. “It’s not racist. It’s just fact.” Claims linking race, nationality and intelligence have long played a role in scientific racism, which uses pseudoscience to try to justify false claims of racial inferiority or superiority.

I don't think these people were ever capable of running the most pro-Black campaign and administration in history

:jbhmm:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
TBH this kind of shyt is exactly kinda bailout that the media wanted too. They can turn their attention from all the blatant Anti-Black rhetoric to this without hesitation, meanwhile them folks in Ohio gotta deal with insane cacs ruining their lives for the next few months smh
It’s that and the gop don’t want the story coming out that the Ohio senate race with the gop candidate getting caught stealing millions of dollars of campaign funds