WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Polling energy is good enough to make it close, but voter ID laws and changes to dmv online license renewals requiring people to wait in line is going to harm turnout.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Reporter came on and said Kamala and her campaign put pics all over Philly taunting Trump, played Obama making a dikk joke pre debate in the arena, said the handshake and pronouncing her name was all pre meditated as well all to get under Trumps skin before the debate even started and get him sidetracked

She mentioned Wharton during the debate where Trump went and is a sore subject they also got him angry. I didn’t even notice that

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Polling energy is good enough to make it close, but voter ID laws and changes to dmv online license renewals requiring people to wait in line is going to harm turnout.
Might harm Republican turnout more honestly.

Their guy is saying the election is rigged against him. Why would they wait in a long line to vote if the election is being stolen anyway?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Reporter came on and said Kamala and her campaign put pics all over Philly taunting Trump, played Obama making a dikk joke pre debate in the arena, said the handshake and pronouncing her name was all pre meditated as well all to get under Trumps skin before the debate even started and get him sidetracked

She mentioned Wharton during the debate where Trump went and is a sore subject they also got him angry. I didn’t even notice that

I live in Philly and saw the billboards, they were hilarious. Gavin Newsom and her husband were stumping in Rittenhouse square too.

The handshake 100% threw him off. I for one didn’t see that coming either

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

There's no fixing this as long as our social media is dictated by trigger happy algorithms that drown you in psychosis if you accidently click the wrong thing. I don't believe republicans will nominate a "normal" republican for president anytime soon, and I'd go farther and say that if Trump loses this year he will be the nominee in 2028. Everything is designed for him to win this again while bullying the party again.

Think about it...if he loses we're gonna get some real ugly stories from the NYT/WaPo/WSJ about all the RNC money he stole. And yet the minute a black woman gets sworn in, his supporters will be subject to nonstop brain rot in preparation for his return.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Might harm Republican turnout more honestly.

Their guy is saying the election is rigged against him. Why would they wait in a long line to vote if the election is being stolen anyway?

Seconding as the key with getting out to vote is not just informing people to vote... but telling people to check their voting status and seeing if they are still on the rolls. Its that enthusiasm factor, as people will want to vote... and thus checking their status before election day.

Republicans don't do GotV well, they just ask them to vote. What they don't know is that Republicans will try their best to fukk over Democrats, but they cannot just do, "Remove all Democrats." but rather stuff like "Remove all who didn't vote last year." which will get everyone and in turn lower Republican turnout in some cases.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

There's no fixing this as long as our social media is dictated by trigger happy algorithms that drown you in psychosis if you accidently click the wrong thing. I don't believe republicans will nominate a "normal" republican for president anytime soon, and I'd go farther and say that if Trump loses this year he will be the nominee in 2028. Everything is designed for him to win this again while bullying the party again.

Think about it...if he loses we're gonna get some real ugly stories from the NYT/WaPo/WSJ about all the RNC money he stole. And yet the minute a black woman gets sworn in, his supporters will be subject to nonstop brain rot in preparation for his return.

I'm a put it like this....if Trump loses this time he's going to be cooked! Trump still is awaiting sentencing for the hush money trial, he still has pending cases for election interference (which will still happen at some point), stolen documents case that's currently pending, and a whole bunch of other cases, etc.,

Trump is damn near 80 years old and if he catches an 'L' in that GA case not only will he be sentenced but whoever the prosecutor is at the time will probably make a recommendation that he should not run for an electoral office again. In some ways this not only Trump's last stand but also MAGA's last stand as well. Whoever becomes Republican majority leader may encourage the GOP to move on from the Trump era.