WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
As someone who already has a degree , I don't agree with challenging this in the private sector.
I already have to compete with people from other countries, and now without degrees as well?

I imagine she must mean in the non-stem fields.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
As someone who already has a degree , I don't agree with challenging this in the private sector.
I already have to compete with people from other countries, and now without degrees as well?

Yea I don't agree either, whites already get jobs over me by just being white in private sector, imagine additionally adding whites without college degree. This is good in public sector because it's government regulated

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Did you vote for Trump both times or just 2020? :troll:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

I think there is a bigger play at hand... Lowering the cost of college tuition by disrupting the middle class monopoly on requirements of post primary education

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Screenshot-2024-09-13-20-48-03-041-2.jpg

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Every third party candidate has been exposed fully as a grifter and a complete waste of time. People with common sense could see it a mile away.
Agreed. After listening to Angela Rye give a rundown of Jill Stein's track record Idk why she continues to stay in politics period. Idk why RFK Jr. with his nutty self even started campaigning in the first place.

American politics have always been a two party system and a third-party platform is basically their to steal a small fraction of votes.