WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The only thing that will save us from Trump is death. The people in position to hold him accountable are too p*ssy and he is in effect, the dictator for life over the Republican Party. Dictators don’t give up power. They die in office .

Yeah...either death or him just getting too sick.

But sadly it seems like the WOAT people live the longest :francis: Dikk Cheney been having heart attacks since his 30s and is somehow still around

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
We've actually started doing this at my nonprofit Healthcare company. Hard rule was basically this.

Director and above - MBA
Manager - Bachelors
Supervisor - High School Diploma

Many people complained about it.
Big supporter of this and I got 2 degrees. Always told high school kids that I worked with that don’t feel pressured that going to 4 year college was only way to succeed.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

This why people don't trust polls anymore, all these polls are garbage and bias.

thanks for this tweet (bookmarked this post in my coli profile) because our trusty moderator never marks the bullshyt ones as trash (i knew about rasmussen obviously) and i've asked him in the past about the rating of a pollster and he never responds because credibility of the pollster isn't relevant.

Last edited: