WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in Philly and saw the billboards, they were hilarious. Gavin Newsom and her husband were stumping in Rittenhouse square too.

The handshake 100% threw him off. I for one didn’t see that coming either

Jon is right, she executed her game plan flawlessly in the debate. From Walking Trump down and forcing him to shake hands to baiting him. :banderas:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a put it like this....if Trump loses this time he's going to be cooked! Trump still is awaiting sentencing for the hush money trial, he still has pending cases for election interference (which will still happen at some point), stolen documents case that's currently pending, and a whole bunch of other cases, etc.,

Trump is damn near 80 years old and if he catches an 'L' in that GA case not only will he be sentenced but whoever the prosecutor is at the time will probably make a recommendation that he should not run for an electoral office again. In some ways this not only Trump's last stand but also MAGA's last stand as well. Whoever becomes Republican majority leader may encourage the GOP to move on from the Trump era.

The only thing that will save us from Trump is death. The people in position to hold him accountable are too p*ssy and he is in effect, the dictator for life over the Republican Party. Dictators don’t give up power. They die in office .