WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah that's a possibility unfortunately. Democrats need to start pouring some money into some of these Senate/House races as well. We know Harris/Walz is the BIG deal but they can't pour everything into that campaign.

They are... there were a couple reports last week saying just this. They are spreading the money down ballot.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And not all there mentally. Don't mean that as an insult, but she cannot own a gun because she was Baker Acted in Florida some time before 2020.

Look up the reason why Florida of all states wouldn't allow someone to own a firearm.

Before even looking up i imagine you gotta be a generational loon to be banned from owning a gun in Florida

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Trump is insane example 7,876,567

Imagine Kamala campaigning in Texas and just saying: "Wait till Texas has another flood or ice storm. Yall ain't getting nothing hoe."

Yet trump can say whatever he wants.

:dead:
It's because most Trump supporters agree with him. They think that liberals and Democrats should be "punished".

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I haven't followed the Senate races but if Kamala wins the Presidency but the Senate/House is majority Republican we're looking at another Obama term where very little legislation gets passed if anything at all.
I low key think tester gonna pull it out and Allred may even give us a surprise…