WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Buried that hoe

She really has grifter tendencies. She basically steamrolled the conversation by 1) avoiding the question and 2) forcing the conversation into one about white supremacy. She could've pivoted to a tulsi real estate scam with that sort of grandstanding.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You've gotta be really fukked up in the game to do bad on The Breakfast Club

:dead:

Honestly I'm just waiting for our resident third party voters to admit that they're voting that way because they're too cowardly to defend Trump but want to benefit from his tax plan.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You've gotta be really fukked up in the game to do bad on The Breakfast Club

:dead:

Honestly I'm just waiting for our resident thirty party voters to admit that they're voting that way because they're too cowardly to defend Trump but want to benefit from his tax plan.
My wife and I get a nice tax cut from Trump, but fukk voting for that scumbag.

I don't even understand how a grown ass adult get fooled by some of these 3rd party candidates. If a politician say she's gonna do bunch of good shyt that sounds too good to be true... You know it, bullshyt.

Like if Jill Stein did win presidency. She has no coalition to get bills passed. These attention seeking clowns take advantage of gullible Americans that don't understand how the government works.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've actually started doing this at my nonprofit Healthcare company. Hard rule was basically this.

Director and above - MBA
Manager - Bachelors
Supervisor - High School Diploma

Many people complained about it.

I think it's fair. My company has a similar setup.

Degree is preferred but, not required at the lower levels but, is required in higher roles.

Most of these office positions are requiring degrees solely to cut down on application volumes. One, most times the pay doesn't even justify their requirements, and two, within 1-2 months, you can train most people who are competent.