WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
if the napoleons can be banned, i don't see why the same hasn't happened to this dikk admirer.
How can I be banned for posting post related to the election? U n1ggaz sensitive. Yall will drive people to vote Republican. Taking away freedoms

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I understand these are just polls but Trump may have completely fried his entire election bid.

Trump talking about he doesn't want another debate because he beat Kamala. I'd hate to be head staffer in Trump's campaign because he needs to have another debate but at the same time they have to worry about him making a fool out of himself all over again on the debate stage.

He don’t need another debate, he’s going to get washed again :mjlol:

It’s over for him, I been saying since 2018 truck can only win you a primary and can’t win a general election.. Cac is cooked

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
So we are all aware of their shamelessness
you don't post it in a manner that's meant for mockery, it's posted like every other poll. basically you post them how these outfits hope it's reposted ... just sharing information. it's like @Tony D'Amato posting his weirdos as if they're normal people. it's just meant to gum up the works.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
you don't post it in a manner that's meant for mockery, it's posted like every other poll. basically you post them how these outfits hope it's reposted ... just sharing information. it's like @Tony D'Amato posting his weirdos as if they're normal people. it's just meant to gum up the works.
I have PTSD from 2010 and 2014 midterms