WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
"Don't listen to the fake news media. We raised levels of money that can't be quantified. The 25 million raised Biden and the rest of the crooked democrats and hollywood scum is like pocket change. We have so very much money, money that we don't even know how to count. But, massive massive amounts of MONEY!!!"

Your Favorite President Donald J Trump

:russ:

It's really funny, and sad that Trump was hawking out cheap deals on Buildings, Steaks, Wine, Clothing... now he is out here selling discounted Bruce Lee Specials on Beer Cuzees, NFTS, Bibles, Sneakers. At some point he going to be selling Trump Six Star of David, Trump Crucifix, Trump American Flags, Trump Confederate Flags.

It's not just his political career and personal wealth is going down the drain, but even his ass is going the way of the MyPillow guy in terms of weird shyt.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Other than taunting and talking shyt about Palestinians and their allies, what more could Trump do that War Lord Biden isn’t current doing to them? They have nothing to lose by sitting out in the Palestinian issue.

Matter of fact, they may have something to gain by having Trump in office. Atleast Biden can’t pretend to be good cop to Net and Yahoo bad cop anymore.
Breh are you American or Palestinian? Regardless if Trump would be worse or not for Palestine, there’s no doubt he would be worse for black and all non MAGA Americans. That comes first period. Shake the fukking TikTok and online grifter propaganda off

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh are you American or Palestinian? Regardless if Trump would be worse or not for Palestine, there’s no doubt he would be worse for black and all non MAGA Americans. That comes first period. Shake the fukking TikTok and online grifter propaganda off

This Zionist bootlicker was in such a hurry to reply, he didn’t comprehend what I typed.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think it's obvious that Wes Moore will be the next Democratic nominee the next cycle.

He has all of the ingredients
I wouldn’t go that far but he’s official.. that’s a good thing because that means more legit candidates from the Dem party…

I think Newsome got next tho

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We've gone over this ad neuseum in the other thread. My point here is I can completely understand why someone who's number 1 issue is Gaza can be so disgusted by Biden and Net and Yahoo that they can say fukk it.
If you're American and that's your number 1 issues then you aren't a serious person.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Other than taunting and talking shyt about Palestinians and their allies, what more could Trump do that War Lord Biden isn’t current doing to them? They have nothing to lose by sitting out in the Palestinian issue.

Matter of fact, they may have something to gain by having Trump in office. Atleast Biden can’t pretend to be good cop to Net and Yahoo bad cop anymore.
Based on how Trump has handled every major issue that has come his way as president, if you care about Palestine, you should not want to find out how much worse he would make life for people there.