WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Biden should tell one of his Super PACs to play videos of Trump's Muslim Ban.

And that would change nothing. Look at some of the responses on here when you compare what trump says on Palestine to Biden

I chalk this up to low information voters that have watched one too many tik tok videos and don’t fully understand how complicated the Middle East truly is from geopolitical standpoint

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

progressives, always putting the L in left :banderas:

tell Gaza to enjoy Trump :mjlol:

Other than taunting and talking shyt about Palestinians and their allies, what more could Trump do that War Lord Biden isn’t current doing to them? They have nothing to lose by sitting out in the Palestinian issue.

Matter of fact, they may have something to gain by having Trump in office. Atleast Biden can’t pretend to be good cop to Net and Yahoo bad cop anymore.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other than taunting and talking shyt about Palestinians and their allies, what more could Trump do that War Lord Biden isn’t current doing to them?
:heh: we're really pretending like there wouldn't be a difference in rhetoric and retaliation, if October 7th had happened while Trump was president?

Trump would have openly, proudly given Israel the green light to wipe Gaza off the fukking planet

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: we're really pretending like there wouldn't be a difference in rhetoric and retaliation, if October 7th had happened while Trump was president?

Trump would have openly, proudly given Israel the green light to wipe Gaza off the fukking planet

How is that any different from what Biden is allowing to happen?

And just to be clear, I said the rhetoric would be different. Trump would talk cash shyt. But atleast the world would be clear on where he stands on the issue instead of playing good cop/bad cop games with people like we are all guillible fools.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is that any different from what Biden is allowing to happen?

And just to be clear, I said the rhetoric would be different. Trump would talk cash shyt. But atleast the world would be clear on where he stands on the issue instead of playing good cop/bad cop games with people like we are all guillible fools.
i know that you're not honest enough to acknowledge the severity of the attack on 10/7, but what exactly do you expect Biden to do?

no one was going to make Israel stand down after that happened :yeshrug: you can sit there and say "biden should stop this", but that's bullshyt. israel is an autonomous, heavily armed country, that was attacked by its neighbor. and you can't even call on Hamas to give the fukking hostages back, so what else was gonna happen?

if biden told israel to stand down, they'd tell him to go fukk himself. and he can't just cut off their aid by himself.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Do you know the basic facts of Trump's upcoming NY criminal trial?

How a $130,000 payoff became $420,000 in reimbursements to produce 34 election-related felony charges

Video explainer,
@Just_Security

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore

:mjlol: he's got a point. how the fukk is the party of MeToo applauding this guy? Cuomo did less than nothing compared to Clinton

I thought we said we don't need our politicians to be perfect. Trump was and is running for POTUS. Maybe the Dems need to be even more consistent their hypocrisy then maybe it can be ignored like the right does.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know that you're not honest enough to acknowledge the severity of the attack on 10/7, but what exactly do you expect Biden to do?

no one was going to make Israel stand down after that happened :yeshrug: you can sit there and say "biden should stop this", but that's bullshyt. israel is an autonomous, heavily armed country, that was attacked by its neighbor. and you can't even call on Hamas to give the fukking hostages back, so what else was gonna happen?

if biden told israel to stand down, they'd tell him to go fukk himself. and he can't just cut off their aid by himself.

We've gone over this ad neuseum in the other thread. My point here is I can completely understand why someone who's number 1 issue is Gaza can be so disgusted by Biden and Net and Yahoo that they can say fukk it.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Internally, yes. Externally, Truth Social pic with Thumbs Up.

And naturally all going to his legal bills.
"Don't listen to the fake news media. We raised levels of money that can't be quantified. The 25 million raised Biden and the rest of the crooked democrats and hollywood scum is like pocket change. We have so very much money, money that we don't even know how to count. But, massive massive amounts of MONEY!!!"

Your Favorite President Donald J Trump

:russ: