Supporter
Daps

151216201256-faces-of-donald-trump-sequel-moos-dnt-erin-00013313.jpg

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

:dead: This is their proof

The thing about these maga is they will self-engineer these things

Like the old man who vandalized his own house and spray-painted Antifa in the driveway.

I wouldn't put it past these people to just start lying about their pets disappearing or even dissapearing them themselves just to keep a story like this going.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder if the Dems should be making more use of Biden, these next two months

since he literally has nothing to lose, he should just be talking a bunch of old man shyt :dead: calling trump a loser, and a coward, who isn't man enough to concede a loss. let kamala stay above the fray, and biden use his pulpit to mock and shyt on trump, and psychologically break him down

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i wonder if the Dems should be making more use of Biden, these next two months

since he literally has nothing to lose, he should just be talking a bunch of old man shyt :dead: calling trump a loser, and a coward, who isn't man enough to concede a loss. let kamala stay above the fray, and biden use his pulpit to mock and shyt on trump, and psychologically break him down

Terrible idea, Biden is too unpopular and would probably just make a bunch of gaffes.

Kamala is much more effective against Trump than Biden anyway.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible idea, Biden is too unpopular and would probably just make a bunch of gaffes.

Kamala is much more effective against Trump than Biden anyway.
so are we just not gonna officially address trump claiming "i win, or the election is rigged", as a party? because putting the politics aside, it's a massive problem. there's a nonzero chance of a constitutional crisis

Mike Johnson should be being hounded over this every single day as he tries to walk to his office. put republicans on defense over it