WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the sheer irony of posting this, yet witholding your vote a month ago over palestine :mjlol:

What about my opposition to the killing of 40,000 civilians with weapons bought by my tax dollars and supported by a guy I cast a vote for, don’t you understand?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about my opposition to the killing of 40,000 civilians with weapons bought by my tax dollars and supported by a guy I cast a vote for, don’t you understand?
that number is a lie, but kamala is identical to biden on israel. if you were remotely serious about this gay little crusade, you wouldn't be voting for her, either :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that number is a lie, but kamala is identical to biden on israel. if you were remotely serious about this gay little crusade, you wouldn't be voting for her, either :mjlol:

I’m hoping she’ll be as bad as Obama was on Israel/Palestine issue. That’s the best that I can hope for from the president of US.

I hope she doesn’t disappoint.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This constant "what about your positions in 2019" is such bullshyt. Like no one can change their minds, or certain things were true now, the idea that everyone and everything is fixed, and rigid. Understand why so many people have a degree of contempt for media. They are asking questions that are interesting to THEM.

None of my friends, the ones who either aren't voting or don't know shyt about politics, they don't even know who Harris is. Much less what here policies were in 2019. I think that's closer to where most people's knowledge is.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This constant "what about your positions in 2019" is such bullshyt. Like no one can change their minds, or certain things were true now, the idea that everyone and everything is fixed, and rigid. Understand why so many people have a degree of contempt for media. They are asking questions that are interesting to THEM.

None of my friends, the ones who either aren't voting or don't know shyt about politics, they don't even know who Harris is. Much less what here policies were in 2019. I think that's closer to where most people's knowledge is.
I think he's trolling him over his views from July that he was an annoying fukk over and said would not be compromised.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think he's trolling him over his views from July that he was an annoying fukk over and said would not be compromised.

oh I have all those people on ignore. Whoever he's talking to. They aren't worth engaging. Just talking generally about the 'what about 2019" narrative.

bnew

Veteran
Daps