WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so are we just not gonna officially address trump claiming "i win, or the election is rigged", as a party? because putting the politics aside, it's a massive problem. there's a nonzero chance of a constitutional crisis

Mike Johnson should be being hounded over this every single day as he tries to walk to his office. put republicans on defense over it

I agree, I just don't see why you would want Biden to be the one to address it. He had his chance. :manny:

Kamala, Walz, or any number of other Dems who are better communicators than Biden can do that.

Daps
so are we just not gonna officially address trump claiming "i win, or the election is rigged", as a party? because putting the politics aside, it's a massive problem. there's a nonzero chance of a constitutional crisis

Mike Johnson should be being hounded over this every single day as he tries to walk to his office. put republicans on defense over it
Electoral Count Act - Protect Democracy

I'd say the bigger concern is what happens after he's sentenced

Daps
He's going to flee the country or make some sort of deal and not see a single day in jail. He maybe at best confided to Mara-Logo for the rest of his days.
Im more so talking about what he tells his supporters to do after sentencing. They could give him a stern talking to and 15 minutes in timeout but that plus an election loss will have him tryna see blood on the streets