acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
GXDrRQEWQAAyOdA

:mjlol:

:dahell: do you have some sort of transgender news alert that instantly notifies you every time this stuff comes up in the news :mjlol:?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I fukks with mastermind but they was definitely going into the Capitol for blood, they would have killed/raped some congressman/woman if they were allowed too
Hopefully now you start to realize there is no depth smooth mind is not willing to dive into in order to be a contrarian complaining dumb ass

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Breh it was dudes there with zip ties. They were out for blood. there were also some people there just bullsh1tting and mostly harmless but that doesnt diminish the overall threat.

The physical electoral votes were there and thankfully were protected. if they had been stolen or destroyed it would have caused a constitutional crisis.

watch Four Hours at the Capitol (HBO max doc). it has actual footage of the attack in real time. it was heinous and could have been much much worse than what we ended up with. miraculously we came out mostly (physically) unscathed. it was a terrorist attack & one of the darkest days in this country's history
In another timeline in an alternate universe smooth mind is blaming the dems for the dead congressmen after Jan 6th. Thank God we live in this timeline and don’t have to read that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: do you have some sort of transgender news alert that instantly notifies you every time this stuff comes up in the news :mjlol:?
i saw people on twitter laughing at kamala about it today, as they should have

might be the worst idea in american political history :ehh:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What you're doing here is minimizing what actually happened. Bush was a monster, that much is true. But those people on January 6th were not just at the Capitol to take selfies. Some of them committed acts of violence and others planned to harm Congress members.

No matter how you try to spin it, it's a big fukking deal... and Trump was leading the charge through his words and actions and then did nothing for hours as they stomped on police and tore through the building.

He should be in prison.

It really comes down to whether you view that as worse than 200k civiilans and 4400 servicemembers killed in a war that was absolute BS.

The problem is a lot of people here view any criticism of anyone else as some sort of endorsement of Trump.

Again, why are we even comparing Trump and Bush on who’s more awful? They’re both awful and have been harmful to the country as a whole. If you want to get into the nitty gritty of who’s got the most blood on their hands or why one in particular was worse for the country, cool, that's a discussion that can be had. But it doesn't suddenly mean the other guy "wasn't/isn't so bad".

I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to defend Bush to highlight how awful Trump is/the threat he currently poses :francis:

I don’t understand why anyone would need to downplay Trump’s blatant failed self-coup to highlight the real and lasting harm Bush did to the country :francis:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Again, why are we even comparing Trump and Bush on who’s more awful? They’re both awful and have been harmful to the country as a whole. If you want to get into the nitty gritty of who’s got the most blood on their hands or why one in particular was worse for the country, cool, that's a discussion that can be had. But it doesn't suddenly mean the other guy "wasn't/isn't so bad".

I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to defend Bush to highlight how awful Trump is/the threat he currently poses :francis:

I don’t understand why anyone would need to downplay Trump’s blatant failed self-coup to highlight the real and lasting harm Bush did to the country :francis:

Eh it's a message board, we're gonna argue about shyt :yeshrug: but yes, they're both absolutely terrible

It's just annoying for people to sanitize Bush because of recency bias. There's lots of blood on the Bush admin's hands.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
But those people on January 6th were not just at the Capitol to take selfies. Some of them committed acts of violence and others planned to harm Congress members.
Breh it was dudes there with zip ties.
Most of those people were there for a rally that went too far. They were angry, but they did not intend to overthrow the government. You can believe otherwise, and that's your right, but most of them did not think they were going to create a new Trump Americana. They found their way inside the Capitol and fukkery was afoot. I believe that because there was no coordinated plan to do anything. I believe that because these people literally took selfies in and around the Capitol and shared them on IG, which got them caught.

Were some of the people there intending to do some shyt? Definitely. Most of them were not.

And to be clear, that does not absolve anyone's action that day nor absolve Trump's rhetoric and what he actually wanted.

Last edited: