WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Just looked at Kamala's website for the first time since she became the candidate. She doesn't even have a link for her platform or issues at all. Even if she just wants to use the Democratic party platform. There should be a link for it on her website. You have the media and people constantly abuzz about where she stands on things or what are her policies. But, you can't even be bothered to put that on her website? If she doesn't want to do podcasts, or interviews, every time she ends a rally and the press are clamoring for shyt, she should vocally be saying go to my website the answers are there. I mean currently they aren't but you get the point. I refuse to go to Trumps website, but based on some shyt I've seen on reddit he has links to his platform and issues.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just looked at Kamala's website for the first time since she became the candidate. She doesn't even have a link for her platform or issues at all. Even if she just wants to use the Democratic party platform. There should be a link for it on her website. You have the media and people constantly abuzz about where she stands on things or what are her policies. But, you can't even be bothered to put that on her website? If she doesn't want to do podcasts, or interviews, every time she ends a rally and the press are clamoring for shyt, she should vocally be saying go to my website the answers are there. I mean currently they aren't but you get the point. I refuse to go to Trumps website, but based on some shyt I've seen on reddit he has links to his platform and issues.

I agree, but Blue MAGA doesn't care. No policies, just vibes :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Two days ago we were laughing that Trump was doing nothing on the campaign trail and Kamala was everywhere.

So which on is it? She isn't punting, she is doing more campaign events than Trump

We know what time it is. Yes, I do believe it's a close election right now but some of our friends want to turn this into something that it's not. Also, it's true that 4 or 5 "good" polls can come from top pollsters mind you showing Harris in the lead and the one that shows Trump with an edge will bring these friends back to the table.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GW-vw8bawAAQUeU

it's fukking unacceptable that this isn't the Dems' number 1 message right now. they need to start addressing this head on, now

i can't even tell if they're too weak and soft, too stupid not to capitalize on attacking trump's character, or they're planning to claim it's stolen themselves if kamala loses. but how is every democrat and reporter not calling out republicans for 'trump wins, or it's stolen'?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the Harris Campaign is quiet and spooked with the media because of how Biden was treated and things can you say can be spun but still you have to get your agenda out there to people who aren’t gonna seek it out on social media

If we’re being honest the Dems haven’t run a campaign properly in over a decade.

They got lucky with Covid they were able to hide Biden in his fukkin basement and Trump mishandled Covid on a historic level or they would have lost

I still think they’ll win this time with abortion on the table and people tired of Trump but it’s gonna be in spite of themslves not because they are a well oiled machine

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I refuse to believe this shyt is that close

The cynic in me believes the polls are hedging their bets because they’ve been so awful the last 2 Presidential cycles. They were completely wrong in 2016 and overstated Biden’s lead in 2020. I think they’re flooding polls with more white, non educated potential voters to make the polling “balance” out. I do agree it’s close but based on Trump’s own behavior recently it’s hard to justify him gaining in the polls

I just don’t see where he’s picking up votes

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This is my one gripe about Kamala. For example, I want to know her stance on healthcare but she has been silent on the issue outside of the generic "affordable healthcare" platitude.

I hope that she at least supports a federal public option which is not even a "far-left" policy or anything (especially since she supported Medicare for All as a senator which is more "far-left"). I'm still voting for her obviously but it's disappointing. Hopefully, she reveals more policies soon :francis:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
She is the vice president. Her policies won't be much different from what we have now...Asking for Harris 'policies' is a a bad faith question.
No, it isn’t. Not when polling shows the country wants a “different” economic approach. You have to play the game and give them something.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The cynic in me believes the polls are hedging their bets because they’ve been so awful the last 2 Presidential cycles. They were completely wrong in 2016 and overstated Biden’s lead in 2020. I think they’re flooding polls with more white, non educated potential voters to make the polling “balance” out. I do agree it’s close but based on Trump’s own behavior recently it’s hard to justify him gaining in the polls

I just don’t see where he’s picking up votes
It’s not really about him picking up votes - it’s more of him having a certain floor. And to what extent inflation is blamed on Democrats.