Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
but Hillary didn't lose because of the Russians

she lost because
- she ran a shytty campaign (hire Robbie Mook brehs)
- that stupid Comey letter
- Trump did a better job at mobilizing voters
Trump campaign directly utilized and coordinated with Russian disinformation as a part of their campaign. :beli:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
100% ducktales. Media wants this thing closer than it actually is due to ratings. The "PA is slipping away" crowd needs to sit down and explain to me how exactly Trump is flipping 100k votes by being a worse candidate over the past four years. Much like Florida is fools gold for Democrats, Pennsylvania is fools gold for Republicans.

It's not that Trump would ever flip 100k voters, it's more a question of whether Kamala will get the same turnout as 2020 Biden. Trump could get exactly the same number of votes and win if Kamala just gets fewer votes. Not saying that'll happen but it' spossible.

I'm not too worried about Michigan though, considering how much Big Gretch won by.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They are so weird. They want women(white) popping babies like it’s the pre industrial period, but are against all financial incentives that might encourage having kids.

That's because they can't limit the financial incentives to white women.

It's the same as universal healthcare, welfare, etc. Can't have their taxes helping the wrong people.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It's not that Trump would ever flip 100k voters, it's more a question of whether Kamala will get the same turnout as 2020 Biden. Trump could get exactly the same number of votes and win if Kamala just gets fewer votes. Not saying that'll happen but it' spossible.

I'm not too worried about Michigan though, considering how much Big Gretch won by.

2016 was an aberration due to Hillary's arrogance. Democrats aren't making the same mistake twice.

The U.S. Senate is lost

:snoop:

Polling done before audio of the Republican candidate came out?