WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
People complain that Kamala is not giving interviews or they don't hear enough about her policy positions etc.

But then if she does an interview instead of being asked things of substance that apparently people want/need to know.

Reporter will instead do the following:

What do you think about Trump not believing you're black?

Why did you speak with two different accents in the same day?

Why didn't you include working at McDonald's on any of your resumes?

Do you think magnets work in water?

How do you feel about the state wind power...if there's no wind?

Like there will be no substance in any of that bullshyt. Trump is just a buffoon so they are hoping to either get her to also say stupid shyt. Or get a negative reaction from her because they're clearly wasting her time with stupid questions.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Cue some of our Allstars coming in to say yada yada yada blue maga yada yada Hillary didn’t lose because of the Russians yada yada

I welcome the day our Allstars get outted for the rubles they are getting paid
they outed themselves in the early stages of the russian invasion of ukraine.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have not heard one person in real life complain about Kamala not speaking to the press and unless she has a dementia moment on stage, the debate will be a wash like most other debates. There isn’t a mythical undecided voter who will change the outcome of this race. The battle lines are drawn. Now it’s just a matter of which side can fight harder to turn out their voters. My money is Dems because of the numbers, money and excitement advantage.

All the chatter about polls, Nate Silver, Poly Market is just fodder for those watching this as a horse race and for the media to babble on about.

Dead ass, I'm not sure why y'all bother to engage with most of the bullshyt he posts. It's pretty obvious just by reading a few of them that he's a terminally online person that at this point is wilfully consuming a bunch of right wing noise, and accepting it as fact likely just due to the sheer volume of what they see.

You're right. In real life, there really aren't people asking serious questions about why she isn't doing a ton of interviews. Especially considering that she just did one, and most of the questions were useless. What do any of us gain with watching them go through the carwash of variations of "Your opponents said this. How do you respond?" If that's all it's gonna be, might as well skip that shyt until after the debate.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

but Hillary didn't lose because of the Russians

she lost because
- she ran a shytty campaign (hire Robbie Mook brehs)
- that stupid Comey letter
- Trump did a better job at mobilizing voters
Robby Mook is a CNN analyst these days :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I have not heard one person in real life complain about Kamala not speaking to the press and unless she has a dementia moment on stage, the debate will be a wash like most other debates. There isn’t a mythical undecided voter who will change the outcome of this race. The battle lines are drawn. Now it’s just a matter of which side can fight harder to turn out their voters. My money is Dems because of the numbers, money and excitement advantage.

All the chatter about polls, Nate Silver, Poly Market is just fodder for those watching this as a horse race and for the media to babble on about.

It's a pure procedural complaint solely from the media (and right wingers). Nobody else cares. My only complaint is that she should do what Trump is doing: go on friendly platforms and freeze traditional media out. American press is dominated by TV "journalists" who are really just pundits. The funny thing is that Nate Silver used to call this shyt out before he became a pundit and he was 100% right back in 2012. These people don't care about policy, they don't care about numbers, they don't care about basic facts...they just care about the entertainment factor of politics. And they want politics to be something that Americans think about or discuss nonstop. In the real world most people are tired of the endless political trap where everything from the beer you drink to the social media you use is dominated by politics. A return to Trump is a return to the breathless media coverage of every insane thing Trump says/does, every scandal, etc. They want him back, it's clear as day. I don't think Harris would be as "boring" as Biden to the press but she wouldn't be too far off, given her clear disdain for them.

BTW that's another reason why I think Trump loses. People are tired of that shyt and don't want to go back to that. Remember all those "bombshell" stories that would come out on Fridays, spark massive Coli threads (created by that Indian loser), become breaking news topics for CNN/MSNBC/etc...the only people who want that are the people who get paid off it. IE the networks and journalists.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

100% ducktales. Media wants this thing closer than it actually is due to ratings. The "PA is slipping away" crowd needs to sit down and explain to me how exactly Trump is flipping 100k votes by being a worse candidate over the past four years. Much like Florida is fools gold for Democrats, Pennsylvania is fools gold for Republicans.

Can tell he's playing a part versus actually believing some of the shyt he's saying.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Can tell he's playing a part versus actually believing some of the shyt he's saying.
he speaks very sarcastically probably to deny hes being serious if and when Fox get sued again. He talks a lot about men who drink from straws and i wouldnt doubt this guy is a flaming fagget himself. But yes hes getting paid a lot to read propaganda everyday which is why he does it.