WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to realize a lot of folks pick a person then fight hard to justify why it's right instead of taking an inventory of their positions and picking the candidate.

and the sad reality that while all minorities know that Trump is terrible.....to white men and white women.....voting Republican or voting Democrat is as inconsequential as buying an iPhone or an Android. These are the same folks that say NACAB everytime they're caught violating the fukk out of someone's rights on camera. They don't care. It will never matter to them like it does to us. That's why they can still be undecided after everything this gremlin has done. The fact that a POS with 34 felonies who incited a riot at the US Capitol which killed 5 people is damn near equal in the polls to a former prosecutor shows how deeply racist America is. That shyt would've ruined Obama yet Trump is still at 46-47%.

I'mma vote for Kamala but, I'm mentally prepared for Trump winning too. I have zero faith in white people.

Daps
and the sad reality that while all minorities know that Trump is terrible.....to white men and white women.....voting Republican or voting Democrat is as inconsequential as buying an iPhone or an Android. These are the same folks that say NACAB everytime they're caught violating the fukk out of someone's rights on camera. They don't care. It will never matter to them like it does to us. That's why they can still be undecided after everything this gremlin has done. The fact that a POS with 34 felonies who incited a riot at the US Capitol which killed 5 people is damn near equal in the polls to a former prosecutor shows how deeply racist America is. That shyt would've ruined Obama yet Trump is still at 46-47%.

I'mma vote for Kamala but, I'm mentally prepared for Trump winning too. I have zero faith in white people.
if this were trump of 2016, i might share your fear, but the difference between then and now is remarkably stark. everyone, including his most devout followers, can see the guy has lost his marbles and is circling the drain.

were the election held today, he’d lose.

unless these pollsters are the most incompetent in the history of polling, and there are millions of secret trump supporters who are waiting until the last moment to reveal themselves, you can expect the same outcome on nov 5th.

he simply doesn’t have the numbers.

:francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as you shouldn't :yeshrug: i don't either

that's why i was pushing for biden in 2020; i knew the choice of biden vs trump was enough of a non-threatening no brainer for enough swing voters. for literally the exact same reason obama picked him to be his VP; he just hit the right perception with voters

kamala, besides not being as reassuring as :smugbiden:....is just not that good :dead: this aversion to talking to the press is embarrassing. i honestly can't even say with a straight face that she's totally ready for this job

if she comes off as meek or unsure in this debate, or trump barrels over her, or she just can't get that inflation answer right, i expect a hit in the polls

because literally just like biden '24, this fukking debate is the first time we're gonna see her unscripted the entire campaign. and how did that go for biden :mjlol:

but hey, maybe she'll wipe the floor with trump, and lay all doubts to rest :hubie:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Wild shyt is going on right now. The weird avalanche of “Kamala is losing” messaging hours before that indictment hit doesn’t seem like a coincidence.

How did it take this fukking long to get this evidence? I feel like this must have been prevalent from the Hilary days.

Better late than never I suppose.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

that's why i was pushing for biden in 2020; i knew the choice of biden vs trump was enough of a non-threatening no brainer for enough swing voters. for literally the exact same reason obama picked him to be his VP; he just hit the right perception with voters

kamala, besides not being as reassuring as :smugbiden:....is just not that good :dead: this aversion to talking to the press is embarrassing. i honestly can't even say with a straight face that she's totally ready for this job

if she comes off as meek or unsure in this debate, or trump barrels over her, or she just can't get that inflation answer right, i expect a hit in the polls

because literally just like biden '24, this fukking debate is the first time we're gonna see her unscripted the entire campaign. and how did that go for biden :mjlol:

but hey, maybe she'll wipe the floor with trump, and lay all doubts to rest :hubie:
It’s wild that you’re buying into the right wing narrative that she isn’t a good communicator. She was a fukking prosecutor, she can definitely handle an interview.

Why is it that only right wing pundits that have no interest in voting for her are begging for unscripted interviews the most?

It’s because they’re begging for controversy and for her to say something divisive. She’s probably dodging interviews because of the Israel/Palestine issue, it’s nearly impossible for her to give policy ideas on that without pissing off a side which will damage her coalition.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have not heard one person in real life complain about Kamala not speaking to the press and unless she has a dementia moment on stage, the debate will be a wash like most other debates. There isn’t a mythical undecided voter who will change the outcome of this race. The battle lines are drawn. Now it’s just a matter of which side can fight harder to turn out their voters. My money is Dems because of the numbers, money and excitement advantage.

All the chatter about polls, Nate Silver, Poly Market is just fodder for those watching this as a horse race and for the media to babble on about.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cue some of our Allstars coming in to say yada yada yada blue maga yada yada Hillary didn’t lose because of the Russians yada yada

I welcome the day our Allstars get outted for the rubles they are getting paid

Coronate someone with the second highest unfavorables in history, who lost the primary to an unknown black guy with a Muslim name and then blame progressives for losing the general brehs.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
You know families are weird. Where you see how Gosar out of AZ acts and completely understand why his family is like fukk that dude. Or you have families like the Kennedy's going yo cousin brain worms over there is on some fukk shyt.

Walz just seems like a good ol boy either side of the aisle should like.
Didn’t notice until now, picture is A.I. I think