WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps

So if the Popular Jewish Governor of PA is the tipping point of whether the state is going to back Kamala. His stumping for her in PA does nothing. But, if he the popular Jewish Governor left in his first term to jump on the ticket as the VP. The state wouldn't backlash and automatically vote for that ticket. You would think they would be happy that the ticket he supports is running. And he gets to stay as their Governor. I just don't see how his leaving in his first term is better than him staying as Governor and championing how this ticket he supports can help him be a stronger governor for PA?

And then I'm to interpret MI is mad that he didn't get the nod. And that the Palestinian population of MI is just mad period. Because they are clearly not support a ticket with him on it right?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if the Popular Jewish Governor of PA is the tipping point of whether the state is going to back Kamala. His stumping for her in PA does nothing. But, if he the popular Jewish Governor left in his first term to jump on the ticket as the VP. The state wouldn't backlash and automatically vote for that ticket. You would think they would be happy that the ticket he supports is running. And he gets to stay as their Governor. I just don't see how his leaving in his first term is better than him staying as Governor and championing how this ticket he supports can help him be a stronger governor for PA?

And then I'm to interpret MI is mad that he didn't get the nod. And that the Palestinian population of MI is just mad period. Because they are clearly not support a ticket with him on it right?
It doesn't really make sense. Shapiro, with his personality, needs to be the top of the ticket.