Yes Mitch the rebellion from the gop ends here

intro.jpg

If only the Dems had the courage attributed to them by Republicans. :wow:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
republicans tried to steal the election and still lost.

1/1
Impeached AG of Texas,
@KenPaxtonTX giving a news interview saying that if he wouldn’t have stopped 2.5 Million mail-in ballots during the Presidential Election, that Biden would have won Texas & Trump would have lost Texas.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

NBC News Obtains Audio of Trump Phone Call with Georgia Officials | NBC Nightly News

Trump’s full phone call with Georgia secretary of state (Audio)

1/1
Many of us predicted that if elected, Trump would never leave office. We now have confirmation from Jenna Ellis that according to ex-Deputy Chief of Staff Dan Scavino — Trump seizing ultimate power was the plan.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

need a new VRA

the south and red states need much more strict oversight

things have spiraled out of control

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So you are going to wait two hours to vote

Yeah, I'd do that for something that wasn't mid.

Or do an absentee ballot.

And know my vote actually mattered at the local level.

Not federal, where I'm already spoken for.

You're the bloke kicked in the head right? Lie down and real slowly :mjlol:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
free speech isn't free. giving a platform the racists and far right groups isn't something that should be encouraged.

if you think so then we have nothing else to discuss.

Is the CIA racist? Why does that program say they were infiltrating media for propaganda purposes?

You’re literally asking the same structure that (allegedly) uses propaganda against the very people that pay their salaries to ban propaganda that comes from citizens. If you don’t understand the oxymoron in that, then you’re right, there’s nothing to discuss..

Elon musk is literally using twitter for propaganda purposes. It’s okay because it’s a billionaire doing it instead of the government?

The greatest trick right wing oligarchs have done is to get mindless idiots like you and Alex Jones be their foot soldiers online to defend their agendas

Everything to you clowns becomes some stupid left vs right battle. Why would someone worry about some private entity (twitter/Musk) over the govt? Don’t tell me you’re gullible enough to believe that the govt banned tik tok to save the population from “disinformation”?

It starts with quelling “right wing oligarchs” (whatever that is)then it ends with quelling any dissent against at the govt. Basic constitutional principles but you want to do away with them because a trailer park cac who hates his life hides behind computer screens to say how much he hates black people lol. This quote comes to mind:

Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

I rather people say what's in their mind so I can act accordingly over banning them because my because it hurts my feelings lol. Why don't you want cacs or anyone to state their hate out loud instead of hiding it and catching some unsuspecting black person off guard with a knife in the back? You rather a cac pretend to be your friend while sneakily backdooring you when you're not looking?

Again, if you think it makes sense to ask the gov't who (allegedly) uses propaganda against their own citizens to turn around and ban propaganda that comes from their citizens, then you don't deserve any rights.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It seems to be. She didn't say it wasn't despite Bill giving her chances. You cannot give illegals things you arent even giving to citizens. Shyt is insanity

And then her response of basically giving illigals citizenship sounds like that sanctuary city bs. So basically all illegals should just become citizens? That encourages more illegals to come
Pelosi is not Biden or Kamala.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah, I'd do that for something that wasn't mid.

Or do an absentee ballot.

And know my vote actually mattered at the local level.

Not federal, where I'm already spoken for.

You're the bloke kicked in the head right? Lie down and real slowly :mjlol:
c00nan you are getting lost in your web of lies. That’s not gonna look good when you are signing up to join brother cornels army.

Bloke?

We got another one fellas :mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Is the CIA racist? Why does that program say they were infiltrating media for propaganda purposes?

You’re literally asking the same structure that (allegedly) uses propaganda against the very people that pay their salaries to ban propaganda. If you don’t understand the oxymoron in that, then you’re right, there’s nothing to discuss..

Everything to you clowns becomes some stupid left vs right battle. Why would someone worry about some private entity (twitter/Musk) over the govt? Don’t tell me you’re gullible enough to believe that the govt banned tik tok to save the population from “disinformation”?

It starts with quelling “right wing oligarchs” (whatever that is)then it ends with quelling any dissent against at the govt. Basic constitutional principles but you want to do away with them because a trailer park cac who hates his life hides behind computer screens to say how much he hates black people lol. This quote comes to mind:

I rather people say what's in their mind so I can act accordingly over banning them because my because it hurts my feelings lol. If you think it makes sense to ask the gov't who (allegedly) uses propaganda against their own citizens to ban propaganda from their citizens, then you don't deserve any rights.
You’re a victim of disinformation and you don’t even know it. Thank you for proving Brazils point :wow: