WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I understand your point but I’m willing to trust Kamala’s political instincts. I trust that she’ll pick the right nominees for the cabinet positions that matter. We don’t know which Republican she has in mind.

Thinking all Republicans are essentially the enemy of the state is toxic thinking IMO. Some Republicans are good people they just have different ideas on how to govern America and I’m a strong believer in having a diversity of thought
Objectively we should want to see the two parties more willing to work with each other. But it can still be off putting to the base.

For example Kinzinger voted with Trump 90% of the time. Liz Cheney voted with Trump 93% of the time. Mitt Romney did it 75% of the time. So you could realistically determine that on the majority of issues they are not in favor of what the Harris Walz administration is trying to accomplish.

And that is why it makes for a nice olive branch but isn't an overt positive for the cabinet or the party at large.

Daps

200w.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What’s the goal of winning if you’re going to put Republicans in positions of power. Cut to the chase and just elect a Republican.

Wait are y’all seriously mad that she would have a bipartisan Cabinet? If there’s a Republican that is a better fit for a role in the Cabinet why wouldn’t she hire them?