WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not thrilled about it but If it’s not sec of defense head of FBI or DOJ who really gives a sh1t?

She’s trying to win an election you pander to as wide a net as possible hence the word “politics” it’s a dirty game this purity sh1t is naive thinking.

If a Republican scrubbing toilets makes you not want to vote then you probably weren’t gonna vote anyway

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Then what are the upsides? Obviously the theory is that it will signal to Republicans that they are welcome in Kamala's Democratic Party. I don't think perverts and murderers should be welcomed though. I think they should be buried. If this hypothetical Cabinet member is willing to denounce Republican ideology then that's a discussion, but if all it takes is to say you think Trump is a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and his butt smells and he likes to kiss his own butt, then that's not nearly enough. Anti-Trumpism is no proper governing ideology.

giphy.gif
I understand your point but I’m willing to trust Kamala’s political instincts. I trust that she’ll pick the right nominees for the cabinet positions that matter. We don’t know which Republican she has in mind.

Thinking all Republicans are essentially the enemy of the state is toxic thinking IMO. Some Republicans are good people they just have different ideas on how to govern America and I’m a strong believer in having a diversity of thought

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a DeSantis supporter, that tells you everything about him. He's a legit weirdo, when he walks in the booth this November he will be voting for trump.
actually, i'll be voting Democrat, which is more than you "Lose For Gaza" fakkits could say 6 weeks ago. isn't that correct?

you....weren't voting for Biden, to stop Trump? that's what you were saying openly. so who are you to judge anyone else, when you wouldn't even vote to stop Trump, over some fukking foreign conflict started by terrorists?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
She’s trying to win an election you pander to as wide a net as possible hence the word “politics” it’s a dirty game this purity sh1t is naive thinking.
Great, eagerly awaiting her to announce that she will be widening the net to leftists by choosing a Marxist to head the NEC or a Palestinian-American to head USAID. Or does this pandering shyt only go one way? :jbhmm:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great, eagerly awaiting her to announce that she will be widening the net to leftists by choosing a Marxist to head the NEC or a Palestinian-American to head USAID. Or does this pandering shyt only go one way? :jbhmm:

She’s trying to win an election here bruh

You don’t play scare the hoes music at a club

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Thinking all Republicans are essentially the enemy of the state is toxic thinking IMO. Some Republicans are good people they just have different ideas on how to govern America and I’m a strong believer in having a diversity of thought
I really question if you're a good person if you can watch 28 first graders or 19 fourth graders torn to shreds and still come out talking about the 2nd amendment and pro-guns.

I really question if you're a good person if your default belief is that women shouldn't have control over their own bodies.

I really question if you're a good person if you can watch the total humiliation and indignity of the poor or elderly being forced to jump through degrading hoops to access food for their children or a place to live in the richest country in history.

I really question if you're a good person if you believe that people in this country should only have access to full healthcare if they're rich enough or employed enough to qualify.

I really question if you're a good person if you can't see little black and brown children that happen to be born in a different country or speak a different language or worship a different God as full human beings who deserve to live in safety and security without having their home invaded and bombed.

You're correct that they have different ideas on how to govern America. The problem is those ideas are evil. Republicanism is completely devoid of humanity. The core of Republicanism is selfishness and paranoia. Thoroughly immoral ideology that has caused immeasurable harm.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Then what are the upsides? Obviously the theory is that it will signal to Republicans that they are welcome in Kamala's Democratic Party. I don't think perverts and murderers should be welcomed though. I think they should be buried. If this hypothetical Cabinet member is willing to denounce Republican ideology then that's a discussion, but if all it takes is to say you think Trump is a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and his butt smells and he likes to kiss his own butt, then that's not nearly enough. Anti-Trumpism is no proper governing ideology.

giphy.gif

:sas2: