WHO WINS?

• Total voters

voiture

Superstar
Daps
the response has been awful from republicans on twitter :mjlol:

Dems NEED to cut an ad of this, immediately, saying "listen to donald trump. overturn amendment 4". hell, kamala should pay for it, given that Deathsantis has laid waste to the Florida DNC
Shows how dishonest he is. He has no principles.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

I agree Wisconsin polls are questionable to me, doesn't make sense given the demographics and former elections

voiture

Superstar
Daps

I agree Wisconsin polls are questionable to me, doesn't make sense given the demographics and former elections

This poll is believable. Trump has a strong base of 46%. He can never go beyond that

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Silver has a decade plus of credibility. What's bouzys credibility. He just makes wild claims like Florida is in play despite the GOP having 1M more registered voters :dead: :laff:

The same Bouzy who correctly predicted that their wasnt gonna be a red wave in 2022? Yall get on here, say anything and tell on yourselves :mjpls: :mjgrin:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Objectively we should want to see the two parties more willing to work with each other. But it can still be off putting to the base.

For example Kinzinger voted with Trump 90% of the time. Liz Cheney voted with Trump 93% of the time. Mitt Romney did it 75% of the time. So you could realistically determine that on the majority of issues they are not in favor of what the Harris Walz administration is trying to accomplish.

And that is why it makes for a nice olive branch but isn't an overt positive for the cabinet or the party at large.

Repped for the data/perspective. I do have a different perspective:
And historically speaking, a little bipartisanship in the Cabinet is quite common. Every president from Franklin D. Roosevelt to Barack Obama had at least one cross-over Cabinet member for part of his administration.

I do think that Kinzinger's voting record is less relevant than average given:
  1. He has been in defense of Democrats post Jan 6th and regularly speaks in defense of them, including the DNC
  2. He basically committed suicide as a Republican by voting for impeachment and is one of the few (only?) Republicans outside of Cheney not to back down.
  3. The rumor is he would get Veterans Affairs and, as a man w/ military service, is more likely to look out for fellow servicemen than a rando Republican that sees it as a budget-balancing exercise.
Also, this isn't Trump's admin, so the goals and expectations will come from higher up than Kinzinger... IMO, there's a difference between installing a Republican to create policy vs installing a Republican to enforce policy, especially where the latter can be fired or asked to resigned if they aren't living up to Democratic ideals.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I have no doubt that Trump is vindictive enough to disrespect the remains of his ex wife, but where are Ivana's kids in all this? Ivanka and Jared have more money than Trump so there is no incentive to allow him to disrespect her mother like this.

These are weird, weird people.

he raped one of their moms and they still rock with him. :what:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@King Kreole cant resist the allure of being a contrarian wet blanket
Who could have ever imagined we would have an allegedly black European from an unnamed country who once proudly touted Trump would liberate black people world wide so heavily immersed in American politics on a hip hop message board in the year 2024 of our lord.

WATTBA