WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Thankfully I'm doing my part and voting for Kunce, just concerned about the amount of fascist Trumpanzees that will be out in droves to vote for Hawley
It's crazy how red the greater KC/STL metro are. Basically you get outside of KC/STL proper and it's just republican nonsense everywhere. Considering the size of those places if the urban suburbs were more liberal MO could easily be more purple than red. But, damn if those places are just as fukked up as some of the stick towns.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

'sHe CaLlEd mE WeIrD'

ugly-baby.gif

fukkin baby.
rick scott is an unlikeable piece of shyt, and apparently he's scared to debate his opponent. probably over abortion

i'd love to see one lose out of Hawley, Cruz, and Rick Scott
Yea he wont debate Debbie. She keeps callin him out.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Truly shameful shyt from Tapper. :scust:
Like they don't have reel ready to go of Trump saying off the wall shyt. There are so many dumb things that Trump says that if it came out of Biden's mouth the pearl clutching and hatchet attack they would do to him is ridiculous. She was so right to say why would you even air that, such a trash move.

The media is so desperate to have this shyt show back in the office

:scusthov:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Like they don't have reel ready to go of Trump saying off the wall shyt. There are so many dumb things that Trump says that if it came out of Biden's mouth the pearl clutching and hatchet attack they would do to him is ridiculous. She was so right to say why would you even air that, such a trash move.

The media is so desperate to have this shyt show back in the office

:scusthov:
It's disgraceful. That's straight propaganda and there needs to be rules and ethics that go along with the privilege of broadcasting on US airwaves.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: i missed this, what's the non-republican take here. more Squad beef?

Sounds like much ado about nothing based on what the poster said. No one outright called anyone a liar.

I would expect that a senior person from the Dem side would nip this in the bud.

BTW this is what Tliab said apparently.
We’ve had the right to dissent, the right to protest. We’ve done it for climate, the immigrant rights movement, for black lives, and even around issues of injustice among water shutoffs. But it seems that the attorney general decided if the issue was Palestine, she was going to treat it differently, and that alone speaks volumes about possible biases within the agency she runs. . . . I think people at the University of Michigan put pressure on her to do this, and she fell for it. I think President [Santa] Ono and Board of Regent members were very much heavy-handed in this. It had to come from somewhere.

So from that note would you infer this was an antisemitic statement?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like much ado about nothing based on what the poster said. No one outright called anyone a liar.

I would expect that a senior person from the Dem side would nip this in the bud.

BTW this is what Tliab said apparently.

So from that note would you infer this was an antisemitic statement?
no, just typical bad-faith babble from Tlaib. the difference is that there was no October 7th in any of those other issues

is Tlaib even backing kamala? im pretty sure she wasnt backing biden :dead:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no, just typical bad-faith babble from Tlaib. the difference is that there was no October 7th in any of those other issues

is Tlaib even backing kamala? im pretty sure she wasnt backing biden :dead:
She hasn't endorsed Kamala, but I don't see how this spat affects the election at this stage.