WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Hillary was over-qualified for the job, but at the same time her biggest weakness was being arrogant in thinking American's wouldn't vote for Trump; She didn't take the pulse of America itself... Too Much time in the Library, Too Little time on the Streets.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Hillary was over-qualified for the job, but at the same time her biggest weakness was being arrogant in thinking American's wouldn't vote for Trump; She didn't take the pulse of America itself... Too Much time in the Library, Too Little time on the Streets.
You can never be overqualified for a job especially potus

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The race is a virtual tie.
Lol

Yep she has multiple paths now which is huge

I knew it would be solid for Dems when they announced about a half hour ago a fox poll coming out because we would have heard from Trump by now if it were good for him
Bruh no way she wins GA or NC

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The race is a virtual tie.

Bruh no way she wins GA or NC

Given the numbers she seems poised to do among black people? She can. There was a report yesterday about her opening up offices in rural parts of GA. If she can hit 40% in some of those rural counties while blowing Trump out the water in the major cities thanks to heavy black and youth voting...the math says she can win.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
hey if anybody's planning on phonebanking for harris in rural areas, how do you describe what positions of hers are good for them?

i'm not phone banking but I imagine they're concerned about improving public schools and not abandoning it for the voucher system that can negatively impact special needs and disabled children. improving broadband/internet access in those areas although I think biden might have already started that. healthcare access, they have a bunch of hospitals closing down and people have to drive 5+ miles to an emergency room, so find some choice quotes about healthcare from her. affordable prescription drugs. rural areas have a big opiod crisis so they need drugs treatment centers and EMT personnel etc. look into farming subsidies and trade deals. student loan forgiveness. clean energy jobs, building out solar farms, wind farms and funding for manufacturing facilities. the infrastructure deal dealt with that and she'll likely build on it.

better support for veteran mental health services and healthcare in general. biden-harris administration revamped medicare to negotiate drugs prices with companies and she'll continue doing that.

edit:

stronger environmental protections to hold companies accountable so they don't pollute peoples water and air. got a put a stop to another generation of cancer communities etc.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
i've been saying that race will be close. Hogan is the one republican who can flip that seat

a lot of suburban dems who are happily voting kamala, might just as happily vote hogan, to "even things out a little :mjpls:"
Hogan is not going to win. Black folk are coming around, trust me. He can not win without significant black vote. He won his governorship on non POTUS election years. Him being red on the ticket with Trump is an albatross he won't be able to shake.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

1/1
They aren't talking about Trump's age because it was never about Biden's age.

They aren't talking about Trump's cognitive decline because it was never about Biden's cognitive decline.

Biden did the job with quiet competence, free of scandal or leaks.

That's why they hate him.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

To be honest I'm not sure it's even that.

Republicans have spent so much time accusing the media of liberal bias (when there usually isn't) that the media is afraid to criticize them too harshly for fear of being called fake news, the liberal media, etc. Plus a lot of the people watching things like cable news skew older and more conservative anyway, so they don't want to lose any of their audience.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The story about Trump demanding ad buys in Florida is probably the first step in a process we'll read about in a news story come November/December about how he lost. Will he lose Florida? No, of course not. But I'd bet money that he's obsessed with surpassing DeSantis' victory margin (19%) in 2022. He's gonna pour money into that state for himself while house candidates elsewhere starve. Speaking of the house...I think Harris will help some Florida dems win their races.